+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: OK, I admit it... I HATE

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Nobody else will understand, though, when this thread is unearthed by archaeologists hundreds of years from now.
    Certain things are better left un-understood by archeologists. Among them was the previous av of mine (a show poster for a show that started with 'puppetry' in the name), Gary Coleman, Milli Vanilli's career, and 'Where's the beef'.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Nobody else will understand, though, when this thread is unearthed by archaeologists hundreds of years from now.
    I suddenly have this image of Woody Allen in "Sleeper" confirming the archaeologists' explaination of Howard Cosell.

Ooo, sorry, Wayner! I don't do Woody Allen references. He annoys the crap out of me.

Others will probably delight in your humor, though. I'll step out of the way.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I hate that I know nothing of this puppetmaster debate that Wayner and Paulie are discussing.

I hate ordering a "lunch size" plate of pasta, paying almost 9 bucks for it, and having it end up being about 2 spoonfuls in size.

I hate road construction. Right now there is a giant, snaking, hole that you have to weave around near my office.

I hate the smell of bus exhaust, and riding behind it with your windows open. Blehhhhh....
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    I hate that I know nothing of this puppetmaster debate that Wayner and Paulie are discussing.
    While the puppetmaster debate is interesting, its hard to talk about it here, due to the PG nature of the site..... Sorry, thats the only hint you get.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    While the puppetmaster debate is interesting, its hard to talk about it here, due to the PG nature of the site..... Sorry, thats the only hint you get.
    Gross...

According to the wise dvm, I must be glad I don't know.

I hate traffic. Seriously...there are clearly some seriously misguided drivers out there. Ugh. Argh.

I hate it when people wait until the very last second of the day to ask for something to get done when they've been twiddling their thumbs all day long. :rolleyes
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I hate rude phone etiquette!

*RINGGGGG*

"Hello?"....(me)

"WHO IS THIS?!"...(caller)

"Who were you calling?"....(me)

"WHERE IS (so and so)?...(caller)

"You have the wrong number"...(me)

*SLAM!*....(caller)

Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepialove
    I hate rude phone etiquette!

*RINGGGGG*

"Hello?"....(me)

"WHO IS THIS?!"...(caller)

"Who were you calling?"....(me)

"WHERE IS (so and so)?...(caller)

"You have the wrong number"...(me)

*SLAM!*....(caller)

I get that too

FORT Fogey
    I hate it when one of my friends calls and I don't recognize their voices and they don't say their name--- "Hey Laura" "oh um hey" "so do you want to come over today?" "yeah sure... who is this?" Seriously, one time in 2nd grade my friend Cassie called and asked me to sleep over but I thought it was Lisa so I took all of my stuff over to Lisa's house. She didn't tell me that it wasn't her who called, so Cassie called my house like a hour later wondering where I was!!! lol

+ Reply to Thread