+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, I admit it... I HATE

Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    I also hate that I pay $30 a month for just local phone service. No long distance. Why does that have to be $30 for me to call my neighbor?
    I hate that the phone company charges $75 to install a new phone line when A. the phone line is already there, and B. they're just basically flipping a switch.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I hate that I'm going to have to leave for work soon. :mad:
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

I hate Virus and Worm Writers, especially when they are a little TOO good.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    Um...is that a Freudian slip? (Don't know the correct term for it. ) JD's going to scorn me, I guess, now that I point out it's actually "alliteration".

(Sorry sorry sorry. It's the anal-retentive English major in me. )
    hee hee hee - caught that one, did ya?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    ("But I totally know the Mis-sis-sippI song - I also remember singing: M-i-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-crooked letter-I-humpback-humpback-I!!")

I hate it that I forgot all about that and how happy it made me.

I hate it that Amanda is so much funnier than me.

And I hate earwigs, too.

I hate people that ask you a question and KEEP TALKING when you're giving them the answer.

People who don't 'trust' computers... especially when it comes to adding numbers on a spreadsheet. :rolleyes Yeah... do it manually, you'll get the RIGHT number that way.

Add to that... people who generally believe they know more than everyone else.

I hate it when my computer decides to freeze on me, and even ctrl, alt, delete won't work. I hate rebooting.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I hate that I'm an idiot who likes to play with buttons. Seriously. I look at my monitor and say "Hmm, what's "degauss"?" So I press it and the monitor does...something. I don't know how to describe it. Anyway, that tittillated me, because, as I've said, I'm an idiot, and I decide to play with more buttons. Now my monitor looks like a freaking funhouse mirror, and I can't get it back to the way it's supposed to be.

And I hate asparagus.

Oh, and I hate that "PLIF", which was one of the funniest internet cartoons of all time, ended on a really poor note.

Okay, now I'm done. I have a monitor to fix. Beats working, I guess.

i hate that my laptop got terribly jostled or something on the plane and now has an interior rip-looking thing in its screen...i can turn on the computer just can't see what i am typing...half the screen is garbled! WAAAH!

-i hate that i say i enjoy watching bill o'reilly and my friend (yes, he is still a good friend), Mr. Young Democrat, says: "Oh, Molly...and I thought you were an intellectual." I mean, I love the guy-- but how rude and condescending and intolerant is that comment? We graduated with the same degree, with some of the same overseas study experiences, read the same philosophy books, many of the same classes with the same professors-- and yet, he judges me because I come to a different political conclusion?

-on that note, I hate it when people who preach tolerance are intolerant of people who see the world differently.

-i hate arguing. i just want it to be over. i will be bullied, if need be-- just make the dispute over. i am not an arguer and I don't do it well...

-unless, of course, someone accuses me of something i didn't do--in which case i become a rabid, obsessed bat-out-of-hell...ESPECIALLY if they keep going at it and I am innocent of whatever the crime or transgression happens to be. It drives me NUTS. I lose my cool...probably because a)i hate conflict, b)i like being liked, c)it drives me crazy to have people think less of me for something i didn't do or am not guilty of, etc.

+ Reply to Thread