+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, I admit it... I HATE

AmandaG, immediately step away from the coffee pot!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I hate it when people can't take the hint and let things just die. Why make situation worse by further shoving your foot down your mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I hate it when people can't take the hint and let things just die. Why make situation worse by further shoving your foot down your mouth?

I hate when I'm trying to post and others are all over the place!!!!!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I hate it when girls think that they're body can get them everywhere with me. Sorry hun, I don't care if you're a supermodel, if a bagel has more brain cells than you, no date with me.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I hate it when girls think that they're body can get them everywhere with me. Sorry hun, I don't care if you're a supermodel, if a bagel has more brain cells than you, no date with me.

We need more people like you in this world!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    I dislike so many things that sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me. I hate that.

I hate people who try to shove their beliefs down other people's throats. I don't care what you like or believe in. Just like it/believe in it. What do you care if my opinion differs?

I hate that I didn't take any history in college, and now I have to teach it to myself in an effort to stop being one pie piece short of every Trivial Pursuit win.

I hate that I wasted so much money on law school when I'm not going to be a lawyer.

I hate when people slam doors. A lot. I'm not talking about in the heat of anger, because, well, I do that. I'm talking about all the time. Just close it. You don't have to scare the hell out of me every time you leave your house. (I'm looking at you, upstairs neighbor guy.)

I hate that policy decisions about poor people are made by rich people who can't relate.

I hate the earwig that invaded my home a few weeks ago, and I hope he's burning in earwig hell.

I hate that I got up this early to take my boyfriend to the airport, and now I'm wide awake after only 3 hours of sleep. This basically ensures that around ten o'clock, someone will find me drooling on my desk.

I hate that it's going to be 95 degrees here today, with like 4000% humidity.

I hate that I have to stop now, because otherwise all you people are going to think I'm the crankiest thing this side of the Mississippi.

(On a positive note, I LOVE that when I spell "Mississippi", I still hear that song from childhood: "Mis-sis-sippI!!!!" But I hate that I don't know if any of you know what I'm talking about with that.)
    I hate that I laughed at about everything in this post - I'm really not supposed to laugh at the earwig or the upstairs neighbor who slams his door, am I?

But I totally know the Mis-sis-sippI song - I also remember singing: M-i-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-crooked letter-I-humpback-humpback-I!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    (On a positive note, I LOVE that when I spell "Mississippi", I still hear that song from childhood: "Mis-sis-sippI!!!!" But I hate that I don't know if any of you know what I'm talking about with that.)
    In my head, I hear it as "M-Iss-Iss-ippI!" Extra credit for saying it really, really fast.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I hate computer viruses. I hate the big, bad, mean, people who create them.

I hate that for me, the last few days on the FORT have been soooo slow (computer-speed-wise)...and I'm deprived of my FORT-goodness or more like obsession *hangs head*

I hate that I'm so lazy, with such a short attention span, that I expect immediate gratification, instead of patiently waiting it out.... :rolleyes

I hate that AmandaG isn't writing comedy for TV, so that there is something better to watch than "Life with Jim"
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I hate it that when I click on the arrow to see last post that I haven't viewed, and it doesn't take me there. It takes me to the post I viewed this morning. Grrr. Why doesn't it update?!

Oh I also hate the Boston Red Sox go into a slump every September. Why oh why? Please just make my life a little happy by being in the playoffs.

I also hate that I can't eat like I did when I was a teenager for fear of gaining weight now.

I also hate that I pay $30 a month for just local phone service. No long distance. Why does that have to be $30 for me to call my neighbor?
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread