+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, I admit it... I HATE

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I'm honors geometry taking it this year. Don't remind me. I know it's going hellish experience. I don't know why they put me in it. I know that I'm going to just stare at a rectangular prism and a cylinder and just scream. On the other hand, I like spheres, so it should ease the pain some.
    Geometry at 13? You really ARE a smart kid

yeah, wow. i almost failed geometry...regular geometry. and i was 15. i really hate math-- but boy, I HATED geometry with a passion reserved for, like, Saddam Hussein, Stalin, Hitler, Milosevic, Caligula and other human monsters.

I Hate Gym Class. Who invented this perverse idea to make playing so tedious?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by grantaire02
    yeah, wow. i almost failed geometry...regular geometry. and i was 15. i really hate math-- but boy, I HATED geometry with a passion reserved for, like, Saddam Hussein, Stalin, Hitler, Milosevic, Caligula and other human monsters.
    I love math, but I'm with you grant on hating geometry. I was in honors math classes, but when I got to geometry I struggled to keep my C+. Glad that's done. And where am I using this again? Oh right.. . . never.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Quote Originally Posted by grantaire02
    bras when they cut into your skin.

Hate Gym Class. Who invented this perverse idea to make playing so tedious?
    I agree. I totally agree.

Personally, I find math fun. I love reading, too.

OK, don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I hate people who write like this:

i wus at six flags wiff mii hakk won nd me nd mii frens got stuck on da Scream Machine wen da blckout first took place. it wus cool =) we got to stick da middle finger at da fck`n parade tak`n on wen we're stuck on da hill of da Scream Machine... i wus lyke, 'wtff?'
    Last edited by haejin; 08-20-2003 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I agree. I totally agree.

Personally, I find math fun. I love reading, too.

OK, don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I hate people who write like this:

i wus at six flags wiff mii hakk won nd me nd mii frens got stuck on da Scream Machine wen da blckout first took place. it wus cool =) we got to stick da middle finger at da fck`n parade tak`n on wen we're stuck on da hill of da Scream Machine... i wus lyke, 'wtff?'
    I know what you mean. one or two abbreviations is fine, but after a while, its to tiring to deal with it all...

I hate 31337 speak.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Maybe I should change "hate people who" to "hate it when people" and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Maybe I should change "hate people who" to "hate it when people" and etc.
    not a big deal really.
    I hate it when I am the only one left in the office and its gorgeous outside.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    I love math, but I'm with you grant on hating geometry. I was in honors math classes, but when I got to geometry I struggled to keep my C+. Glad that's done. And where am I using this again? Oh right.. . . never.

I think that people that suck at math do well in geometry, but people that are excellent at math suck at geometry. I was HORRIBLE in math, but I smoked geometry. And since there were three cheerleaders and Miss Teen Idaho in the class, it's not like there weren't any distractions. Maybe I was just trying to impress them.

Add me to the "I hate math" crowd.

+ Reply to Thread