+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheeseburger in Paradise

Fade to black
    Dang, for some reason I want a burger really bad now.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    I have some chipolte sauce I picked up adds a good flavor to most meats. I also tried adding some crumbled bacon to the meat before pressing into paties pretty good.

Speaking of Chipotle sauce, I have some tonight I'll be marinating our pork tenderloin in. It's really good on pork.

I also use it in Chili, which adds a little extra kick that surprises some people, without being overbearing. I'm surprised more people don't use it in their chili.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    Lately, I've been doing them this way:

1/4 cup onion, diced very small
    1 clove garlic, minced
    2 TB A1 sauce
    1 pound hamburger

Mix together, make 3 patties, grill to perfection...

Excellent with a slice of tomato, some fresh lettuce, dijon mustard, and Heinz ketchup.
    Yuuum.

So....I can be in Michigan within 3 hours I think.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I agree with the Seasoned Salt. I also add bbq sauce to burgers pretty often. I use a recipie for bbq sauce that tastes alot like Tony Roma's Carolina Honeys sauce if any of you have had it! Very very good!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

Burgers on the grill are great when they are cooked in beer. My dad always uses aluminum pans, puts the fresh made patties in, salt and pepper and a little garlic salt. Then pour one can of beer in and let them simmer. They are delicious. It's a family fav.

I'm vegetarian, I just get a Boca roasted onion soy burger (so much nicer than it sounds, seriously ) rill it and slap that baby in a sesame seed bun.
    Yum.

My husband and boys eat them too with various sauces and cheese and salad type items.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I like my burger at least a quarter pound, seared on the outside, damn near raw inside, on mayo, lettuce, american cheese, tomato on a bun.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Fluff, I've never had a Boca burger (as we've discussed). Do they grill okay?

I just make a patty, put season salt on it. Grill some large onion slices with it. Put on whatever cheese I have (pepper jack is wonderful) and enjoy with spicy mustard and kethup.

A large portabella mushroom makes a great burger also. Grilled with olive oil and garlic they are wonderful.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12