+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fort Yearbook Spring 2017

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Fort Yearbook Spring 2017

Fort Yearbook Spring 2017

It's yearbook time again! New forum members and those who didn't participate last time are encouraged to join in this fun event to get a yearbook title and to get to know your fellow forum member better. If you participated last time, you can join again to get another title!

For our forum’s yearbook, we’ll come up with superlatives for everyone who wishes to participate and compile them into a list. Traditional school superlatives might be things like “Most Likely to Succeed”, “Miss Congeniality”, “Biggest Science Geek” etc. but for our superlatives, we’ll use things about the person’s forum name or things related to the forum, like “Most Likely to be Online 24/7”, “FoRT’s Dear Abby”, “The Biggest Survivor Fan on the East Coast”, etc.

If you're still unclear about titles to suggest, see last year's Yearbook thread for examples. If you can't think of any titles of your own to suggest, you can second a title suggested by someone else that you think would be a good one.

I'd like to include Uncle David, who passed away recently, so that we can make one final tribute to him.

If you're interested in participating in the yearbook, sign up in this thread. I'll start posting names a few at a time so we can suggest titles for them. When everyone's names have been posted, I'll send you a private message with all the titles suggested for you and you'll choose one to be your 2017 yearbook title. Then I'll post everyone's titles so we can see the results.

BTW, feel free to post information about yourself (favorite food, favorite tv show, hobbies and interests, etc) to help people create a title for you.
    Current Pools: Celebrity Apprentice 8, Project Runway: Junior 2
    Upcoming Pools:
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Fort Yearbook Spring 2017

Things to know about me

* I'm a Capricorn and definitely live up to our reputation of being hardheaded, opinionated, responsible, practical, and fiercely loyal to the people or causes we love.

* I tend to be a perfectionist and a procrastinator.

* I'm shy around strangers but get to know me and I won't shut up!

* I love 80's music, kitty cats, chocolate, bacon, crocheting, playing the keyboard, willow trees, reading, puzzle magazines, and bubble baths.

* I hate clothes shopping, stupid people, selfish people, rude people (I'm not really a people person, can you tell?), daylight savings time when we lose an hour's sleep, noisy neighbors, politics, sports, camping in a tent, lots of other things (I told you I was opinionated!).

* I was born in Florida and have spent most of my life here. I love the tropical birds, plants, fish, the ocean, the warm weather (almost no snow!) and the laid-back lifestyle. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else and being this happy.
    Last edited by pikachu; 02-01-2017 at 04:23 PM.
    Current Pools: Celebrity Apprentice 8, Project Runway: Junior 2
    Upcoming Pools:
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Ooooh! Count me in!!

I love this time of year!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I'm in!
    Most Likely To Love Her Selfie, While Coloring, Pistol Packin', & Loving Her Boxer Babies

+ Reply to Thread