+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What talent do you wish for?

What talent do you wish for?

I was a music/English major in college and play the violin, but I always wished I could sing and I just have a terrible voice?

So, what talent do you envy in others that you would wish for yourself?

**edited to say that when I'm singing along with someone on the radio , I just KNOW I must sound just like them...but don't...bahahahahaha!

I wish I could write down what I am thinking. I'm always coming up with good points, and I can talk a mean streak. But when I try to write about something, it comes out a jumbled mess. I can't even write letters to someone because it ends up not making any kind of sense when I re-read it. It really aggravates the hell out of me.
    *edited to say: There are such great writers at the FORT. I don't know how you all do it. I am really jealous!

You're Still The One! Olivia909's Avatar
    I wish I had a good voice.

I love to sing. I am one of those people that knows pretty much every single lyric to just about every single song that comes on the radio. I always sing along. But, I feel bad for the people that have to listen to me. It's painful....very, very painful....

Hey, has anyone else noticed that when you are singing along....you try to imitate the singer and try to make your voice sound like theirs? Or...is that just me?
    I always belt out Faith Hill's "Breathe" and act like I am singing just like her. Yea right. I wish.

Anywho...I love to sing. Even tho my voice is terrible.

Damn you people w/ good voices. Just kidding!
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

I wish I could sing or play an instrument..tried to do both but have no ear for music or rhytum.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I wish I could write poetry well. I've tried, but always seem to fail at it.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I do think that i'm a creative person , but i'm hopeless when it comes to sketching & drawing.

FORT Fogey
    I wish I could dance. I should have rhythm from my culture, race, and background, but alas, was blessed with none...

I wish I could draw and/or paint. Every time I go to Taos I feel this urge to CREATE ART. But alas, I can't even draw stick people.

I can't carry a tune in a bucket. I would love to be able to sing. Or dance.

Fade to black
    Play the piano. I love the sound of it.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast