+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What talent do you wish for?

breathless4975
    I'd love to be an artist. Can't draw a straight line but wish I could just sit down and draw or paint anything I wanted to. I'm so envious of talented people!

Okay, I'm going to go off the beaten path here, since I don't really care that I'm the worst singer in America. (Keith has nothing on me!)

BUT - I'd love to be able to play pool REALLY REALLY well. I want to be that chick who walks into a bar and hustles the 50 year old rednecks out of their money after they spend the whole evening being condescending and saying things like "little lady". I know it's more of a skill than a talent, but damnit - that's what I want.

I'd also like to have the ability to control my run-on sentences, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

eldee
    When I see a dance performance I would love to be a modern dancer. When I hear a fantastic singer, well, you can dance.

Ajg113, sometimes they have professional female pool players on ESPN. They are so focused and hard core players!

I wish I learned to play the piano. I write songs, and have to guess my way through cords to record them. I don't know keys, I just know "fifth one down from the 3rd set of black keys"
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

breathless4975
    Love to be an author like Stephen King but not quite so scary. There are so many things I'd like to be able to do.

skywisej
    Well, I can sing well enough to hold my own in choir, but I really wish I sang better. I learn parts really easily and I try hard, but I just don't have anything more than a middling talent for it. I guess I should be thankful for what I do have. Beyond that... I too wish I was artistic. I am a very bad artist. I wish I could get the pictures out of my head onto paper. Sigh...

I wish I could debate/argue as well as others I know. I tend to be too gullible, and its easy to convince me to take your side in an argument.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I have forever wanted to be the best ice skater in the world. I want to lace up and glide across that frosty cold surface with all the grace of a champion. I want to jump and spin in a sweet little flowing outfit that accentuates my perfectly fit little curves.

I know I have a long way to go, but that is my dream.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    Dancings in my soul, but I've got two left feet.:rolleyes:

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaRHR
    I wish I could dance. I should have rhythm from my culture, race, and background, but alas, was blessed with none...
    Yeah. I'm in a musical at school, but it's really embarassing because I can't dance at all.

I also wish I had a better voice. I'm good enough to perform in musicals and in choir, but I wish I was a little better. But I should be grateful that I don't sound horrible.

And I wish I could draw without making the drawing look like a 3 year old drew it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast