+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: Holiday Season 2016

Re: Holiday Season 2016

I loved that series.
    Declan likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

JLuvs, FABULOUS PICTURES!!!

Thank you for sharing with us!!!

I lived in Hoboken for 4 years but we never had the guts to do TS on NYE!!!

Tooooo cray cray!!!
    KAREN

I found some great deals online - the aforementioned (in another thread) $36 cashmere sweater and a great deal on down - a vest and a jacket - but not much in-store. That's probably the nature of the world now. The Limited was running 90% off in some of their stores last week, but none of those stores were anywhere near me, alas. They had sales online too, but all of them were NO returns. The things I was looking at weren't a sure thing, so I didn't want to be stuck with anything.

I'll probably venture out to search for a calendar this week, but I'm sure all the good ones are gone and what's left is puppies, kittens, NASCAR and [insert musician/singer's name here]. .

Debb- if UPS and the post office have any say in the matter then yes, today was definitely a holiday!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread