+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Student - Dudley

Student - Dudley

From the official site:

Dudley (Rock Name - Dudders)

Dudley is taking Grade 5 on the French Horn and is learning the organ. He has a remarkable ability to pick up any instrument and play it! He's involved with many musical groups at Christ's Hospital, including the Symphonic Orchestra. A good 'allrounder', he loves sport and having friends around him. Although he says "it's quite cool being rich like Gene Simmons", he's not someone he would look up to and say "I want to be like him". Instead, Dudley dreams of becoming a neurosurgeon.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

The "Dudders" is so cute! I was very impressed at his virtuousity on multiple instruments. And smart too! What an awesome kid.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Oh he is such a cutie patootie and he even looks like a little rock star with that little mischeivious grin and that rooster hair!!!! I think I'm in love with the little fella!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Newbie
    I LOVE Dudley!!!He is so sweaome.I watch re-runs everyday just to see his face!

TOO adorable... I totally would have had a crush on him at that age. Frances is a lucky little gal!

FORT Newbie

Dudders

Oh my God!!!! i think i 'm in love. Dudders is the most adorable boy i've ever seen. i wish i met him before frances. she's so lucky. god i love him!!!!

omg i love him! he acted so cool! and hez so funny! i love him! he even looks like a guy i know!

+ Reply to Thread