+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Student - Joshua

Student - Joshua

From the official site:

Joshua (Rock Name - Emperor)

Joshua has taken part in the School Chapel Choir and played the trumpet. Before Rock School, he enjoyed listening to soundtracks from The Lord of the Rings and classical music - now his musical interest extends to Motorhead. Gene Simmons taught him a lot about Rock and although he doesn't approve of his morals, at least he now has an introduction to Rock, has gained more confidence, and has more tolerance of loud music!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Just caught the premiere, and I am definitely watching this show through. Gene is awesome, and EMPEROR ROCKS! He's too adorable.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Awww, he's so much cuter on the show than in this pic (although this pic seems to suit his personality more with the Elvish speaking and LOTR liking). I think Gene made the right decision by picking him to lead the band, just the right amount of different to make it "rock".

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    he is too cute! he reminds me of a red-haired, male version of me when i was in high school. ALL HAIL EMPEROR!!
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

+ Reply to Thread