+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

Yes I do but, I try not to go to many.

Does TPBM have any home projects planned for this year?

We're wanting to build a cover over the deck that is immediately outside our back door. We built a gazebo last year over part of the middle deck . . . but when you walk outside onto the first deck barefooted, it burns your feet! We also need to do the steps between the lower and middle deck, which will also go around the hot tub. However, wanting to do all of the above and actually having money to do it this summer might be two totally different things! We made a commitment to only do the work on the decks and all with cash - no charging of supplies (or we would be SO in debt!) . . . so we'll just have to wait and see.

Does TPBM like to spend time outside during the summer?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I like to be outdoors as much as possible when the weather is nice. Not everyone that I'm friends with feel the same. They rather be inside with the AC and that's fine too.

Does TPBM have a generator incase she/he were to lose electricity?

Nope. Although we have been tempted to get one specifically because we now have the greenhouse. If we were to lose power during the winter, all of the plants could freeze . . .but fortunately, we hardly ever lose power. If it happens at all it is during all of the Spring when we have our severe weather . . . like we're supposed to be having tonight and tomorrow. Yuck. I hate bad weather - especially tornados.

Has TPBM ever been in a tornado? (I was when I was about 8 yrs. old. Must be why I am terrified of them now.)
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

No, i never have been in one.
    tpbm has ever been through an earthquake?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Just minor tremors, where you have to be very still to feel them. And only 3-5 of those. There is a fault that runs under or near Lake Erie that caused them all.

Has TPBM ever been in a hurricane?

I was on the Gulf Coast (Galveston) once when one was beginning to come through, and they had just ordered an evacuation of the Island we were on - Boliver Island. When we evacuated we drove on back home, so we weren't really there when the main part of it hit.

Does TPBM like thunderstorms - all the thunder and lightening?

Yes, they are simply awe-inspiring! I love to watch them coming. However my children don't feel the same way.

Has TPBM ever gone through a blizzard?

(I watch the lightning too and listen to the thunder).

Yes, but I was driving very carefully and very slowly.

Is TPBM the one who reminded me to put TPBM?
    Last edited by eldee; 03-02-2004 at 03:47 PM.

Yes!

TPBM is enjoying the weather today.

+ Reply to Thread