+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

No, I don't own a cell phone. I probably should but I don't want the extra bill. (Especially after my car repairs today).

TPBM knows how to add fluids to the car engine and change the air filter.

I know how to add water and coolant, and I can put oil in . . . but I don't know how to change the oil or air filter. Mr. Chrelsey has taught me how to change the brake pads and bleed the brakes, but I don't know if I could do it on my own without his help.

TPBM has a good mechanic that they trust.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    yep, my hubby

TPBM is in the process of purchasing a new vehicle
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Nope - just got my new car a couple of months ago. It was exactly what I wanted - a '97 Mazda Miata. Now if the warm weather would hurry up so I could put the top down! (Actually, today it's supposed to be in the mid-60's, so I just might have to do that on my way home!)

TPBM would like to have a pick-up truck.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

No because it would need more gas and I like to zip in and out of tight spaces. Zoom>>>

TPBM has a lot of work to do today.

Actually, I don't have too terribly much . . .which means I've been up and chatting with friends, and away from my computer off and on!!! I was just thinking about leaving early . . . but I've only got 30 minutes to go, so I guess I'll stick it out!!!

I understand what you mean about liking to zip in and out of tight spaces . . .that's why I like my little Miata - I can do that quite easily. As the commercial says, "Zoom Zoom!" Of course, my mom told me yesterday that she was quite worried about me in "that little car" as she puts it. She said that my car is so tiny I could roll over a coke can and not dent it!

TPBM is good about observing the speed limit.

I try to be after I got my ticket last year. I still go "quickly" if I might be late somewhere and there isn't anywhere for the cops to hide.

TPBM does not have points on his/her license.

I don't know what you mean about "points" on the license. But it has been probably 8 or so years since I last got a ticket. (Knocks on wood!)

TPBM is getting ready to call it a day and go home.

Yes, in another 1 hour and 16 minutes, but who's counting?

This things might not carry from state to state. Over here: points are given for tickets and raises your insurance. After too many points, you will have your license revoked.

No points

TPBM is planning this year's garden

+ Reply to Thread