+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

Eldee!

Nope - I have direct deposit, and very seldom actually have to go to the bank.

TPBM prefers to use a debit card as opposed to carrying cash around.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I use a credit card for most purchases and pay cash for the smaller ones i.e. Quizznos!

Does TPBM like Quizznos?

Yes! In fact, I was all primed and ready to have Quizzno's for lunch today, and I went to the one by my office and it's no longer there! I was so upset!!! Ended up getting a ham and cheese sandwich from Arby's instead.

Does TPBM like to drink cokes, and if so, do you drink regular or diet? (FYI - "Cokes" being the generic Texas term for soft drinks in general!)
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I usually drink water with lunch. If I eat out, then I'll have a Sprite.

Does TPAM have plan for this weekend?

Some plans, with some still in the works. We're thinking about going to hear a new band play Saturday night in a town about 15 miles south of us. Mr. Chrelsey is wanting to go stay overnight on the boat Friday night . . . but I'm not sure I want to do that . . . so we will see! Mostly I just want to hang out with friends this weekend and have fun!

Does TPBM plan to see any movies this weekend?

The band sounds fun. Live music is so good.
    I don't plan to go to the movies but, I'll probably watch a video. I still have to buy a present for a birthday party this Saturday and I have another model shoot to attend (that will make 3 additional shoots without having to pay additional model fees ) and other school work. I might do some on line shopping for a new camera.

Will TPBM watch The Apprentise or any other reality TV show tonight?

Wow! It sounds like you've got a lot of fun plans for the weekend. I know how much you like the model shoots - how cool that you get to attend this one!

I will absolutely watch The Apprentice tonight . . . although I'm sure that the person I want booted will kept around for "entertainment value." Grrrr!

Does TPBM have class tonight, or will you get to go home and watch your shows?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I will do neither.

TPBM has something on tomorrow.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Yes, my oldest daughter and youngest daughter's husband have their birthday tomorrow and we are all going out to dinner to celebrate. (he's 9 hours older)

TPBM shares their birthday with someone they know.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

no
    tpbm has ever complained about a meal to the server in a restaurant
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread