+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

No, it's sunny today.

Where is TPBM right now?

At work. I have a chiropractor appointment that I'm leaving for in about an hour, and then I'll be home for the evening! Mr. Chrelsey is wanting to list some stuff on ebay tonight . . . .so it looks like it will be a fun night! (yeah . . .right!)

What is TPBM doing tonight?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I will be developing film.

Will TPBM watch any TV tonight?

Probably. CSI Miami is on, and I really enjoy watching that . . . if I can stay awake! Right now, I'm afraid if I close my eyes for longer than a blink I will fall asleep!!!

Did TPBM watch The Apprentice last week?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Yes, I like The Apprentice and watch it every week. I don't think that Troy did anything wrong.

Does TPBM have any favorites or least favorites on The Apprentice?

I think he just played his own game - whether it was right or wrong - to get what he wanted in the end. I was EXTREMELY glad to see Tammy gone, though. She has been bugging me for the past several shows!

I really don't like Omarosa . . . . the fact that she said she had such a terrible headache that she couldn't work, but felt fine enough to go out and play basketball just irked me to no end!!! Not sure if I have any favorites yet . . . . I like the way Amy does things for the most part, along with Nick and Troy. It will be interesting to see what happens this week!

Is TPBM watching AI3?

Yes, I tape AI3. I did miss one or two shows though.

Does TPBM vote for AI3 contestants?

I haven't yet . . . because I haven't really gotten to watch it this time. Mr. Chrelsey thought I was "over the top" on AI2 with voting for Clay and all . . . . he just rolls his eyes if I suggest watching it now! However, I have him successfully hooked on The Apprentice and The Bachelorette . . . . so I am hoping it is only a matter of time before we are once again fully entrenched in AI3!

Did TPBM hear about the "She Bang" guy getting a record offer? How funny is that!

Yes, William Hung is making the best of being a loser on the show!

TPAM should know that I'm offline for a little bit.

Ok, now I know

Does TPBM watch award shows?

+ Reply to Thread