+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

Of wanting to post but being sleepy? Not so much . . .I find that I have to struggle lately to fit FORT posting in with work, though. Grrrrr! What is my boss thinking giving me so much work to do and expecting it to get done!!?!! (Just kidding . . I really do love what I do!)

TPBM is going to try to catch up on sleep this weekend.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I hope so. My neighbors have been pretty quiet lately. I hope that I didn't jinx myself.

TPBM might share some photos taken when he/she was into photography.

Wow . . . I don't know if I even know where they are anymore . . .that's pretty sad, huh?

However, Mr. Chrelsey's sister got married this past October, and she asked him and I to do all of her wedding pics. I did mostly black and white, while my hubby did color . . . got some really good ones, and some not so good ones . . .but the photography bug really bit me again by doing it!!!

Does TPBM use a special software or program to make attaching pics to posts easier?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Dex
    If it's just posting googled images, I don't think you need any special software. I guess posting pics taken using digital cams is much easier since you only have to upload it For ordinary photos I think you just have to scan it in... and maybe use Photoshop to edit it.

Maybe TPBM is able to give better advice
    Bollocks to your pompous hiney! -makerc

No, sorry
    tpbm is off work tomorrow
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Yes, but with company coming in this weekend, it might actually be MORE restful to be at the office instead!!! Oh well!!

TPBM loves it when family comes to visit.

I love to see my family. I like it when they visit but, they don't stay over so, that's less time. I prefer to visit them and stay over a night or the most 2.

Does TPBM has a guest room?

Fortunately, yes, we do! And since Mr. Chrelsey's mom went home this morning, the guest room is free again! And, their kids either bunk in with our kids, or on one of the pull-out couches. We have company so often that we joke about taking reservations for the guest room - especially when we have more than one person needing it for a particular night!

TPBM is unusually tired for the middle of the day.

Yes, because I guess that's because I'm digesting lunch.

What does TPBM prefer to take pictures of more: people, scenary or structures?

Hmmmmm . . . .all three intrique me in different ways, but I would have to say that - in order of preference - I prefer: people first, then scenery, and finally structures. I think that when you photograph people (not posed) that you capture things you wouldn't normally see in them. I love scenery because there is so much beauty in even the simplest thing. And structures - well, there's just something about the angles and curves that has always fascinated me.

Does TPBM have a favorite picture that they have taken recently - one that stands out from all the others?

+ Reply to Thread