+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

Have a great lunch! Eat healthy!

TPBM brought their lunch to work today.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Have a great lunch! Eat healthy!

TPBM brought their lunch to work today.
    I did. I am a true "brown-bagger" and carry my lunch nearly everday. My usual fare is: ham & swiss, doritos, hard-boiled egg, string cheese, jello cup or cookies.

TPBM is like Daddio and gets an afternoon headache if they dont eat enough for lunch.

I do get a headache if I don't eat - or if I don't eat a good meal. I'm having soup today . . . since I'm trying to be good!

TPBM already knows what they are doing for dinner tonight.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Fogey
    TPBM already knows what they are doing for dinner tonight.
    I do. Took some steaks out of the freezer this morning. So it will be steak, sauteed mushrooms, steamed cauliflower and broccoli and mashed potatoes (powdered).

TPBM is a finicky eater.

Nope - not finicky at all! And your dinner sounds good . . .but where are the sauteed onions to go with your mushrooms????

TPBM prefers to grill their own steaks rather than going to a steak restaurant.

FORT Fogey
    Nope - not finicky at all! And your dinner sounds good . . .but where are the sauteed onions to go with your mushrooms????

TPBM prefers to grill their own steaks rather than going to a steak restaurant.
    I do like cooking more than eating out. So when I go out I like to go to exotic, ethnic restaraunts or seafood restaurants for something I wouldnt normally make at home. (i am a great cook but have always struggled with cooking sea food and fish).

Re: the onions - good point. I forgot them! I actually like to cook with onions and like the flavor - but i dont like to actuall "eat" them. So i tend to cook with them and then pick them off of my plate.

TPBM likes to bake and make goodies - but not necc cook meals.

Actually, I like doing both! But, my hubby likes to cook as well (and thinks that he is better at it than I am!), so I usually let him cook and I'll bake something for dessert! We make a good team! (Plus, we have teenagers for helping with the clean-up!)

TPBM can make a "mean" pot of chili.

FORT Fogey
    TPBM can make a "mean" pot of chili.
    Indeed I can...yummy stuff.

TPBM likes spicy food as much as i do.

Oh my yes! I am all about the spice! Especially if there is a good margarita around if it gets too hot!

TPBM knows what good Mexican food really is.

FORT Fogey
    Oh my yes! I am all about the spice! Especially if there is a good margarita around if it gets too hot!

TPBM knows what good Mexican food really is.
    I do but probably not as authentic as you have it down in Tejas!

Well I am outta here for the day.

TPBM will have a wonderful night and grin when she pictures Daddio throwing a snow ball and some unexpecting, innocent as I call out "That is courtesy of Chrelsey!" LOL

+ Reply to Thread