+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

I actually prefer doing the free weights, too . . .although mine are just sitting there, too!

I actually am treating myself - and rather soon, too! Hubby and I are going on a cruise at the end of this month . . .something I have always wanted to do!

Has TPBM ever been on a cruise before?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

No. When I was younger, I was asked if I wanted to go on a vacation cruise to California but, I thought being on a boat for so long would be boring. (I'm ducking under my desk for any flying objects. Did I mention that I was young? )

TPBM will take pictures of her cruise. Where will you be going to?

Oh, don't worry . . .I wouldn't throw anything - at least, not too hard!!!

Yep, I'll take pics - we'll be going to Cozumel and Cancun (Calica). It's just a five day cruise - but that's five days longer than I've ever been on one before!

TPBM would enjoy a cruise now that you are older and wiser!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Oh, yes. It might not be a good time to mention this but, I've seem the scrumptious pictures of endless food and heard about the dances.

What will TPBM be doing tonight?

I know . . . 24 hour buffets . . . . that's why I REALLY need to be goo all month long and actually lose some weight!!!

Tonight I'll be working on getting the rest of the Christmas decorations boxed up and put away in the attic. Not a fun task . . .but a necessary one all the same.

Will TPAM be watching any of the new reality shows starting up in January?

Yes, I will.

American Idol 3, and the new seasons of other shows such as QE/SG and The Restaurant.

Which shows will TPBM be watching?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Yep, I will be watching AI3 (although I refuse to be drawn into the 2 hour voting system this time)

TPBM was lucky enough not to have a cold over the holiday season

I don't recall any colds.

TPBM tries not to catch colds by drinking orange juice, hand washing, and staying warm outside.

I try not to catch any by doing those things . . .but it didn't work because I've got a terrible cold right now!!!

TPBM got their flu shot this year.

No, I did get the flu shot twice and got the flu both times. (It didn't last long though).

TPBM will know that I may walk for 10 minutes now and then buy lunch. I'll see you soon.

+ Reply to Thread