+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Mudding - Taking the jeep through a VERY MUDDY field - making very sharp turns, sliding, and getting you and the Jeep quite dirty! LOTS of fun!!!!

You know, Dex, one day you're just gonna have to come to Texas for some mudding and margaritas!!! And Eldee - you have to join us I'll even make enchiladas!!!

TPBM is as anxious as I am for the work day to be OVER!
    I definitely will once I get the chance I'm sure I will be in good hands Cleaning the jeep would be a chore, though

I'll leave TPBM to answer TPAM's TPBM since it doesn't apply to me...
    Bollocks to your pompous hiney! -makerc

Actually, cleaning the jeep is not that hard - you can turn the waterhose on it - inside and out!

And, I'll answer my own question - YES YES YES - I am realy for the work day to be over.

TPBM recently spent time with a good friend.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Dex
    Turn the waterhose inside as well? Wow... that's really convenient!

Hang on, TPAM! Just a couple more hours

Yup I've been going out these few days with good friends.

What will TPBM do once she reaches home from work?

Well, I have a chiropractor appointment at 4 p.m. this afternoon (get my back all popped back in place!), and then . . . .who knows! I really wanted to go see the movie "Elf" tonight, but will more than likely stay home and start cleaning for my hubby's parents who arrive tomorrow!

TPBM HATE to do housework!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Dex
    Who doesn't?? I do vacuum once in a while, but I have my mum to fall back on

I suppose TPBM will not be working tomorrow, since it is Christmas eve?

Nope! When I leave here today, I'll have two glorious days off!!! But - I will still be working . . .it will just be a different kind of work . . . cleaning the house, shopping for Christmas dinner stuff . . . etc.

TPBM will go out for dinner tonight.

Yes, if you count fast food. I started wrapping this morning and I'm not finished with the buying yet. Actually, I finished with my list but, I'm helping someone else out. (Yes, I can be the fool).

TPBM will go to the salon sometime in 2004.

Probably not - as much as I would love to.

And no - you are never a fool for helping someone else. In fact, I know of no other way to help myself than by helping others.

TPBM has plans for travel in the New Year.

Thanks

I'm not sure. Near NYC they found an abandoned car on the Throggs Neck Bridge. That's kind of creepy with the high alert we presently have. I probably won't drive any more that 50 miles away.

TPBM might contribute to a charity for next Christmas.

Well, I work for a non-profit charitable organziation . . .so every day I contribute to charity! Just kidding - I know what you mean, and yes, I am sure that I will!!!

Wow - an abandoned car with the high alert would be scary. Definately one of those things to look out for.

TPBM takes the security alerts serious and doesn't blow them off as "nothing to worry about."

+ Reply to Thread