+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

Yes! And I'm excited! A big group of friends is coming over for a combo house-warming/birthday party for someone in the group.

TPBM will share a story about an office Christmas party (or will just tell us if they're going to one this year and what they'll do there).
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Saturday is hubbys work party. Usually my friend and I get in trouble at the party by drinking too much and being too loud, but my friends hubby doesn't work for this company now. So, I'll be on my best behavior this year.

TPBM has a grab bag gift to buy this year

For a party this past weekend - yes. It was one of those gift exchange things where you open a gift or you can "steal" someone else's . .. .

We stole someone's gift - it was two bottles of rum (a bottle of spiced rum and a bottle of coconut rum!) Great gift!

TPBM has gotten the short end of the stick at a gift exchange before (i.e., a really bad gift).
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Not me, but hubby has. We had a set of alcohol that someone ended up stealing off us and he had to pick another one. It was a desk calendar. He doesn't even have a desk. He's on the road all day.

TPBM has a great idea in mind for the gift exchange

I usually do. It helps to know what the person likes. I was out for a couple of days to it was just this morning I just picked the name of someone that I really like. I know what she likes and I hope that I can find something that she will really like.

TPBM has an interest that we have not heard about before.

Nope, not really

TPBM has their Christmas outfit picked out already

Probably slacks, a blouce and "Christmas" earrings. I do have a pair of red boots that I haven't worn yet. Maybe I'll wear them for Christmas.

TPBM also visits the AI2 threads.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Probably slacks, a blouce and "Christmas" earrings. I do have a pair of red boots that I haven't worn yet. Maybe I'll wear them for Christmas.

TPBM also visits the AI2 threads.
    no maam, I avoid them actually.

TPBM wants to make this place more exciting.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Oh hells yeah

TPBM is up to something sneaky

Not I. I'm pretty much the open book. (Yeah, I know that's boring.)

TPBM will watch the finale of Average Joe tonight.

+ Reply to Thread