+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

True.

TPBM will either see, tape or both for the AI2 special on January first.

Probably will see it . . .and tape it!

TPBM hates to wear hats.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

No, I just don't like my hair either getting mushed down or picking up a lot of static electricity.

TPBM wears a hat and gloves in the cold weather.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I wear gloves once in awhile, but never a hat.

TPBM will let their hair grow for the winter.

FORT Fogey
    I wear gloves (had them on this morning) but I rarely wear a hat. Just like TPAM I dont like the way I get "hat head" after taking off a hat.

Plus, they just dont really make any attractive winter hats for men, we bascially have three choices:
    1. The Russian Mountain of fur
    2. The Convenience Store Armed Robber Wool Cap
    3. The Cop Cap (complete with chinstrap and flip up fur visor)

One year I wore a hat that was sort of a combo of a fedora and and cowboy hat. I have a full lenth leather trench and when I would wear the two together everyone used to tease me and say that I either looked like a Nazi or "The Shadow".

I would wear a nice beret if I could find one. But otherwise I literally just wear my hair a bit longer in the winter. Yep, I am almost at full mullet as we speak. Gotta love a Kentucky Waterfall. LOL

TPBM wishes like I do that mens hats would come back into fashion like they were in the first half of the 20th century when men wore fedoras everywear. I wish people dressed up more. We are too casual a society. I like old episodes of "Leave it to Beaver" where June wears a cocktail dress, pearls and heels to vacuum and wash dishes and Ward wears a shirt and tie to mow the lawn (he switches from jacked to cardigan sweater tho, just like Mr. Rogers).

I wouldn't mind seeing people dress that way but, it would take up too much time in the mornings for me.

TPBM does not like "crack" girls.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    TPBM does not like "crack" girls.
    I like cracks just fine...its the girl they are attached to that is the make or break. LOL

TPBM will go ice skating this winter...outside on a pond of course...no indoor rinks allowed.

No thanks..don't like the cold weather that well.
    TPBM jogs even in the winter
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

It sounds like a good idea to me but, I don't. Maybe jogging or walking should be part of my New Years resolution.

TPBM has a New Years resolution every year.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Yep, but normally I break it within 3 months

TPBM already knows what their new years resolution is

+ Reply to Thread