+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

Dex
    To answer eldee- most of the times

To answer chrelsey- the actual place that I want to visit is the Neuschwanstein (did I get that right?). It's this really beautiful castle which I came across while playing a computer game. Ah...

And yes I'm fluent in English and Mandarin

TPBM will tell us the best place he/she has visited.

Wow . . . best place . . .it would have to be my travels to Russia/Siberia. Wonderful country, wonderful people . . . great friends, great memories!

TPBM has travelled outside his/her native country.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Dex
    Russia sounds like a cool place to be! But that will have to wait- my top 3 countries first!

I travelled to Australia last year. Since I went alone with a tour group, it was an experience of a lifetime

TPBM keeps things like airplane boarding passes and other small stuff to include in their vacation photo albums.

Oh my goodness yes!! You should see my photo albums . . . I have kept some of the most ridiculous stuff . . . but have great memories when I look back on it all!

TPBM likes to try the native food whenever they travel, and not just stick to the "safe stuff" that they know they will like.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Yes, and ticket stubs, postcards.

TPBM will share a pic of him/herself with either me or FORT one day soon.

I've got to find a pic that I think I look halfway decent in . . . . I hate myself in pictures!

TPBM likes to try the native food whenever they travel, and not just stick to the "safe stuff" that they know they will like.

Dex
    To TPAM- I always admire those people who spend a lot of effort on their photo albums which always turn out great. I'm sure TPAM is one of them
    Yes I'm adventurous when it comes to food. What's the point of visiting a new place without trying their food? It's as good as not going at all!

To TPATPAM- yes I will post a picture if I manage to take a decent enough picture of myself and once I've mustered enough courage but baby steps, so I'll probably show TPsAM first before posting it for the whole world to see

TPBM has tasted some really nasty native food of another country.

I didn't like drinking "Gloog" (sp?) I think it's a Scandanavian hot drink. (The cheese was delicious)

TPBM believes that positive self change is a good and doable thing.

To Dex - Nasty food . . oh yes!

And, I'm proud of you for being willing to even think about "baby steps!" I'll send my pic to y'all, too, before EVER posting it here just to make sure it doesn't "bite" too totally!

To Eldee - yes, positive self change is a good and doable thing. I'm working on it myself . . . slowly!

TPBM is planning something special and fun for the weekend.

Dex
    To TPATPAM- yes I believe that. Like TPAM, I'm also working on it!

To TPAM- I don't have anything planned, but now that you mentioned it... hmm...

TPBM misses a particular food from a country (sorry... when it comes to talking about travelling, I can't seem to stop!) I know I have... strawberry jam donut from this place in Sydney. Yum yum how the jam just oozes out...

+ Reply to Thread