+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

Nope - used the last of it last night in a turkey/ham/cheese omlet.

TPBM has special family traditions at Christmas that they are looking forward to this year.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Dex! I was on vacation last week . . .
    A vacation! I wish I had one...

My family doesn't celebrate Christmas, but for the past 2 Christmases we have been going to my brother's place for sort of like a X'mas dinner. Hopefully this 'tradition' will carry on for many more years to come

TPBM has a special food that he/she always have during Christmas and will tell us what is it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Its our Christmas eve dinner. We have clam chowder, pierogies and haddock mmmmmmm. It's my favorite meal out of all the holidays

TPBM will build a snowman during the first snow fall

I haven't done that in a long time so, maybe I will this year.

TPBM likes to have "friendly" snowball fights. (not throwing hard snow/ice balls to really hit someone and hurt them.)

Dex
    I wish we had snow here... the only thing I can throw at people is ice-cubes from my fridge!

TPBM feels that snow makes Christmas more christmasy.

Very true. Everything looks so clean and seriene (sp?). There is something kind of magical about snow on tree limbs, etc. I guess I'm just a goofy nerd (minus the computer savvy) sometimes.

Dex
    I also feel that snow completes the whole Christmas feel. But too bad we don't have it here. All we have are 'foam snow' at some shopping malls. That is so not right :rolleyes

TPBM can just sit at their window the whole day watching the snow fall. (a scene I can only imagine)

Yes. I could watch the snow falling (a favorite) or the leaves blowing or the rain falling. Actually, I like the sound of pouring rain. For some reason I find that comforting.

TPBM wants to diet but, has a weak will when it comes to that (like I do).

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Yes. I could watch the snow falling (a favorite) or the leaves blowing or the rain falling. Actually, I like the sound of pouring rain. For some reason I find that comforting.
    Ah... the pleasures of simple, everyday things that we always take for granted...

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    TPBM wants to diet but, has a weak will when it comes to that (like I do).
    Did you peep at my diary? Yes it's true... but I'm trying to exercise on a regular basis now... at the same time cutting down my food intake. I've given myself sort of a deadline, by which I have to see a change. I also told my friends, in the hope that I'll stick to what I said I would

TPBM believes that starving for the purpose of dieting is very wrong.

You bet your big hiney it is! Just kidding, my problem area are my thighs. Not only is starving to diet is unhealthy, it works against you. Your body will think that it is starving and I don't remember what it does to compensate for it.

TPBM will stay on the health route to diet and exercise. All in moderation, I hope.

TPBM should not give up on any diet and exercise that is working if it doesn't work right away. Everything takes time and persistance.

+ Reply to Thread