+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

Awww..sorry to hear this, chrelsey. *hugs*
    No company for dinner here, tonight.
    TPBM is having rainy nasty weather there just like here.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Thanks for the hugs. Much appreciated.

Well, there was rain here earlier today, but now it's just cloudy . . . even seen the sun break through a couple of times!

TPBM likes trying new recipes every now and then.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I LOVE trying new recipes..I collect them.
    TPBM knows many websites for good recipes
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I used to visit quite a few websites . . but my hubby now works from home three days a week, and he loves to cook too, so most nights, he has dinner ready when I get home!

TPBM loves to bake goodies from scratch.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Yes, I bake some..
    TPBM has a large kitchen

I do have a pretty big kitchen . . .which I love because we seem to spend a lot of time in it!

TPBM likes to play card games.

Not very good at cards
    TPBM likes traditional meals at holidays

Very traditional, but my hubby tends to veer from the traditional, so we usually have a mix!

TPBM can't wait to put up the Christmas decorations this year.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Actually, I can wait. I live by myself, so I just have one of those little table-top trees. I hang a couple of wreaths, but that's about it. When I lived with my husband we went all out - but I don't have Christmas visitors - we all go to mom's house. So, little tree for me. It's plenty festive. And I have more room for presents under it - so I can spoil my granddaughter - and that's the very best part.

tpbm gets a big tree - with all the fixin's. Maybe even flocking?

Well, it is a big tree - we bought it last year - but it's prelit and looks SO incredible! But flocking? No - since it's not a real tree, not this year, but we have done it plenty in the past!

TPBM likes to drive around looking at Christmas lights.

+ Reply to Thread