+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

  1. #4361
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    Strawberry ice cream is fabulous when it's loaded with strawberry chunks!!!

    TPBM would like to see Estella win the Bachelor

  2. #4362
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Strawberry ice cream is fabulous when it's loaded with strawberry chunks!!!

    TPBM would like to see Estella win the Bachelor
    honestly, I'm not watching that one much.

    TPBM has their favorites in their reality shows.

  3. #4363
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    I do! Kelly Jo all the way!!!!

    TPBM understands my emotional involvement

  4. #4364
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I do! Kelly Jo all the way!!!!

    TPBM understands my emotional involvement
    everyone gets involved in something... right Dat's Voluptuous Mama?

    TPBM likes odd obscure references.

  5. #4365
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    No comment... whatever happened to him?

  6. #4366
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    No comment... whatever happened to him?
    no comment. Ralphies headlining in las vegas.


    TPBM likes to keep balance in their lives.

  7. #4367
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    no comment. Ralphies headlining in las vegas.


    TPBM likes to keep balance in their lives.
    I do.. What happened to him? Did he fall off the face of the earth?

  8. #4368
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I do.. What happened to him? Did he fall off the face of the earth?
    would you believe he's filming a movie? "Cellular Artist"?

    TPBM would believe it.

  9. #4369
    Dex
    Guest
    I have no idea who TPAM and TPATPAM are talking about

    TPBM knows what TPAM and TPATPAM are talking about.

  10. #4370
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,483
    somewhat

    TPBM has been watching Joe Millionaire 2

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.