+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    TPBM has watched QE for the SG and thinks they are very talented and funny guys.
    I have never seen a single episode. (though friends of mine who have would agree with you)

TPBM watched shows on the Food Network and then tries the recipes.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Nope

TPBM is a good cook

The first part is correct. At my friend's house yesterday, it was on while we were having dessert.

If TPBM were to return to school, what would he/she study?

If TPBM were to return to school, what would he/she study?

I would go for my masters degree in criminal justice. I always wanted to be a juvenile probation officer

TPBM has thought about going back to college

True, I've been thinking about it for at least one year. The deadline for fall 2004 is this December. (Presently, I returned to school part-time. My big debate is whether to apply to another school full time. They would not take transfer credits and I would not be able to work or live where I do now. It would be a big change and I don't know what to do).

TPBM will print info re: co-workers who don't really work and secretly give that to that crocheting (sp) nut.

I could let anyone know how to get out of doing their real job. Except it doesn't work for me

TPBM is making dinner tonight

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    I could let anyone know how to get out of doing their real job. Except it doesn't work for me

TPBM is making dinner tonight
    >>Perhaps I wasn't too clear. I meant something about people who do not do their real job. Maybe seeing it in print and knowing that someone put it in her box or on her desk might goose her a little.

False, I visited my parents this weekend and Mom always give me leftovers to bring home.

TPBM would like to help children.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    >>Perhaps I wasn't too clear. I meant something about people who do not do their real job. Maybe seeing it in print and knowing that someone put it in her box or on her desk might goose her a little.

False, I visited my parents this weekend and Mom always give me leftovers to bring home.

TPBM would like to help children.

I have helped two beautiful girls grow up and ready them for real life. I don't know if I could teach school or work in daycare, however. It's easier to like one's own kids.

tpbm over-thinks things.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    tpbm over-thinks things.
    That is the understatement of the millennium! But that is just because of my Columbo-like mind.

TPBM is astute

Yep. I've been accused of that numerous times.

TPBM has a family

+ Reply to Thread