+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

  1. #3581
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Oh boy - no way - hate the chick flix. I like action! And comedies, of course.

    TPBM has a career, but I don't know what it is.
    I've had two careers, first in architecture and now as an IT guy (thats a 'professional geek' for those not IN IT)
    TPBM has practiced the legal profession.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #3582
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I've had two careers, first in architecture and now as an IT guy (thats a 'professional geek' for those not IN IT)
    TPBM has practiced the legal profession.
    I certainly have. I finally got tired of practicing so I married one. Lawyer that is. Trust me, being married to one is much more difficult that practicing. Ergh.

    TPBM better be giving good news about the new career.

  3. #3583
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I certainly have. I finally got tired of practicing so I married one. Lawyer that is. Trust me, being married to one is much more difficult that practicing. Ergh.

    TPBM better be giving good news about the new career.
    I have no news..... ask me again tommorrow.

    TPBM is persistant.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #3584
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,608
    No...I wouldn't say so.
    TPBM is usually optimistic
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  5. #3585
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    No...I wouldn't say so.
    TPBM is usually optimistic
    well, I try to be.... most of the time....

    TPBM is happy to be home.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #3586
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    918
    Oh boy am I...it's been a long day.

    TPBM stayed home today.

  7. #3587
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Oh boy am I...it's been a long day.

    TPBM stayed home today.
    yeah, something like that.

    TPBM enjoys warm days.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #3588
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Not when I'm wearing a turtleneck wool bloodly sweater with nothing underneath

    TPBM likes two-toned tee-shirts

  9. #3589
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Not when I'm wearing a turtleneck wool bloodly sweater with nothing underneath

    TPBM likes two-toned tee-shirts
    bah, I don't even own one tone t-shirts....

    TPBM likes to live on the 'wild' side.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  10. #3590
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Yes... I confessed how I truly felt about my future MIL to the BF and I think that I'm gonna be on the singles market any second now

    Anyways TPBM thinks I smoke crack all day long instead of posting here

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.