+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

  1. #3531
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    912
    ...and an idealist

    TPBM loves the underdog.

  2. #3532
    eldee
    Guest
    scarlett530
    True and I don't know why.

    TPBM enjoys old, well made movies.

  3. #3533
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    scarlett530
    True and I don't know why.

    TPBM enjoys old, well made movies.
    I do, its about the craft of such things.

    TPBM likes lots of old well crafted arts.

  4. #3534
    eldee
    Guest
    True, but who has the money of them?

    TPBM is ready for a big change in his/her life.

  5. #3535
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    True, but who has the money of them?

    TPBM is ready for a big change in his/her life.
    I'm ready for anything at this point.... heck even bought a oil lamp in case the power goes out.

    TPBM didn't mean that kind of change.

  6. #3536
    eldee
    Guest
    True, but different interpretations makes things interesting.

    TPBM will stay living in the area he/she is in now at least for the next 5 years.

  7. #3537
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    True, but different interpretations makes things interesting.

    TPBM will stay living in the area he/she is in now at least for the next 5 years.
    certainly... cross country moves are too difficult to do casually.

    TPBM will try to stay nearby where they are for a long time.

  8. #3538
    eldee
    Guest
    True. If I move it will be either in the same county or hopefully no more than 2 counties away. You wouldn't believe how expensive it has gotten here!

    TPBM likes to try and do things for him/herself.

  9. #3539
    chirospasm
    Guest
    Definitely: I'm also referred to as "stubborn idiot"

    TPBM has a TV in the bedroom, but no dresser.

  10. #3540
    eldee
    Guest
    No, but I wouldn't mind having a TV in my bedroom. When I'm very tired I fall asleep on the love sleep watching TV and wake up sore.

    TPBM lives in Florida.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.