+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

  1. #3521
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    918
    Maybe. I worked for 10 years in the restaurant business (waitress & manager), went to school for a while to be a paralegal (did not like it!) & now, I am in school to be a teacher...it took me forever to finally make up my mind, but I love teaching--so I'm pretty sure I've decided.

    TPBM never wants to grow up.

  2. #3522
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Maybe. I worked for 10 years in the restaurant business (waitress & manager), went to school for a while to be a paralegal (did not like it!) & now, I am in school to be a teacher...it took me forever to finally make up my mind, but I love teaching--so I'm pretty sure I've decided.

    TPBM never wants to grow up.
    grow up? why must I.... I'm ready to start my next career.


    TPBM gives their best in whatever they do.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #3523
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Me, grow up? Neva!

    TPBM has given another driver while he/she has been driving.

  4. #3524
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Me, grow up? Neva!

    TPBM has given another driver while he/she has been driving.
    huh?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #3525
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Sorry ) laughing at myself_

    TPBM has given another driver the finger while he/she had been driving.

  6. #3526
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Sorry ) laughing at myself_

    TPBM has given another driver the finger while he/she had been driving.
    never. (I have muttered various obscenities under my breath though).

    TPBM has seen ROAD rage.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #3527
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,313
    Yes, and it's very scary!

    TPBM likes going for long drives in the country.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  8. #3528
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Only miner stuff such as, honking, although some have tailgated by the inch, etc. (There still is an unknown assailant from a road rage shooting from a few years ago).

    TPBM is getting the garden ready for the cold weather.

  9. #3529
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Only miner stuff such as, honking, although some have tailgated by the inch, etc. (There still is an unknown assailant from a road rage shooting from a few years ago).

    TPBM is getting the garden ready for the cold weather.
    gracie, yes.
    Eldee: no, it doesn't really get cold here. we rarely get freezing weather.

    TPBM is waiting for the cold weather
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  10. #3530
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    True, but not with glee. They say that we are going to have a tougher winter this year than next year.

    TPBM is a romantic.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.