+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

  1. #3491
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Skin Child
    ...who?

    TPBM is not young.
    no, but I'm not old either....

    TPBM doesn't think about age much.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #3492
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    Age doesn't make a difference in who you are. It's your personality and your knowledge that does, in my opinion. So no, I don't think much about age.

    TPBM is older than me.

  3. #3493
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Age doesn't make a difference in who you are. It's your personality and your knowledge that does, in my opinion. So no, I don't think much about age.

    TPBM is older than me.
    personality and knowledge and experience and being older doesn't do much. some live their lives and some, well, coast through life without experiencing a thing.

    and yes, I am three time your age. scary huh...

    TPBM is ready to experience life to its fullest.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #3494
    Resurrected chirospasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    I'm baaaa-aack!
    Posts
    1,044
    As are we all!

    TPBM has never been bungie jumping.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

  5. #3495
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    personality and knowledge and experience and being older doesn't do much. some live their lives and some, well, coast through life without experiencing a thing.

    and yes, I am three time your age. scary huh...

    TPBM is ready to experience life to its fullest.

    Sen, it's not your age that scares me.

    And by the way, yes I have been bungie jumping. weeee!

    TPBM is baffled by the garbage spewed out around these topics.

  6. #3496
    eternal optimist Shazzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    greener pastures
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,039
    Well...I kind of like reading everything. I like seeing what people are about. It's fun getting to know/see people.

    TPBM went to a Halloween party recently and dressed up (or will tell us about an old Halloween party where they dressed up).
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

    "I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

  7. #3497
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Well...I kind of like reading everything. I like seeing what people are about. It's fun getting to know/see people.

    TPBM went to a Halloween party recently and dressed up (or will tell us about an old Halloween party where they dressed up).
    I don't know if you have seen my picture in that picture forum, but I am 5'11", and (at the time) weighed about 110 lbs, at age 33-ish. Lanky is a good word for it.

    But Olive Oyl was the costume. Went over pretty well, and was a blast.

    That is such a good question - I hope Shazzer doesn't mind if I pass it along to TPBM.

  8. #3498
    eternal optimist Shazzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    greener pastures
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,039
    Actually, JD, that was a great answer too. Yes, I did see your photo. 5, 11"? You're a talll drink of water, girlie. Get a new man.

    If TPBM would like to answer it as well, please tell us about a halloween party you went to and what you went as. Or TPBM will tell us a story about the last time they had to talk to a cop (either because you were bad, or someone else was, or because you just know one or are married to one or ARE one. )
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

    "I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

  9. #3499
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Actually, JD, that was a great answer too. Yes, I did see your photo. 5, 11"? You're a talll drink of water, girlie. Get a new man.

    If TPBM would like to answer it as well, please tell us about a halloween party you went to and what you went as. Or TPBM will tell us a story about the last time they had to talk to a cop (either because you were bad, or someone else was, or because you just know one or are married to one or ARE one. )
    Maybe a bit off subject:
    Tall drink of water - I'll say.
    Get a new man - I think I'll stay "independent" for a while.
    And regarding cops, having worked in the legal profession for way too many years, the lawyers insist that the police are not your friends. I think I'd better remember that the next time.

    So, since I went off subject, I'm passing the halloween question one more time to TPBM

  10. #3500
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    I actually don't have a Halloween story to tell. All of my Halloweens have been absolutely horrible and/or boring.

    TPBM certainly doesn't while away their Sundays watching TV.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.