+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    True. (A long time ago I put Ajax powder, bleach and ammonia in the toliet to give it a quick clean. Oh, MOMMA! I didn't even need to breath it in, it jumped down my lungs and I couldn't move for a few moments. That was scary. Now, I only use a pine cleaner).

TPBM is very clean, tidy or both.
    I , maam, am a guy.... and not a particularly tidy specimen of one at that.

TPBM likes to keep things tidy.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I , maam, am a guy.... and not a particularly tidy specimen of one at that.

TPBM likes to keep things tidy.

Obviously you had no idea tpby would be me. I can barely spell tidee, let alone do it. That's why I move every year. Dishes need washing and the carpet is ready for a good vacuuming. Psssht, keep the deposit. I'm outie. (house is messy, work space is immaculate - figure that one out!)

TPBM would like it if someone else would keep their living quarters tidee for them.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Obviously you had no idea tpby would be me. I can barely spell tidee, let alone do it. That's why I move every year. Dishes need washing and the carpet is ready for a good vacuuming. Psssht, keep the deposit. I'm outie. (house is messy, work space is immaculate - figure that one out!)

TPBM would like it if someone else would keep their living quarters tidee for them.
    I try to help, but hey, this pile of papers may look tidy, but i know where everything is in it.... don't move it..... please?.... oh you "cleaned up' that pile.... where is the stuff in it? you want me to guess?
    'nuff said.

TPBM prefers to know where things are, to keeping it out of sight.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I try to help, but hey, this pile of papers may look tidy, but i know where everything is in it.... don't move it..... please?.... oh you "cleaned up' that pile.... where is the stuff in it? you want me to guess?
    'nuff said.

TPBM prefers to know where things are, to keeping it out of sight.
    absoultely. I always know which pile which minute receipt is in - you just never know when you might have to return that pair of tube socks.

TPBM keeps important papers in a filing cabinet with carefully labeled folders.

Yes and no. I start systems like this, and then end up carrying them around haphazardly in a briefcase or in a big, brown, tied folder for "house" or "car". Good news: At least I can find things.

TPBM recently had to put their foot down about something (and what was it).
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Yes and no. I start systems like this, and then end up carrying them around haphazardly in a briefcase or in a big, brown, tied folder for "house" or "car". Good news: At least I can find things.

TPBM recently had to put their foot down about something (and what was it).

I wish it were me putting my foot down, but someone else had to put his foot down. And boy, did that ever hurt. (figuratively) What was it? The end of a great love affair.

TPBM can't remember the last time they had to put their foot down.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I wish it were me putting my foot down, but someone else had to put his foot down. And boy, did that ever hurt. (figuratively) What was it? The end of a great love affair.

TPBM can't remember the last time they had to put their foot down.
    Sure I can, I'm trying to keep the lurid details off the internet. Eyes are watching. They're everywhere....

TPBM is looking for the eyes.

Sure I can, I'm trying to keep the lurid details off the internet. Eyes are watching. They're everywhere....

TPBM is looking for the eyes.

Yowsa. Either you are very perceptive and a good guesser - or I have leaked more info than I should have. Note to self - keep big yap shut. big mouth = big trouble.

Wait a minute! I used to be the eyes and ears of this trailer park. I need to get back to that job instead of messing up everyone else's lives.

TPBM is up way too early for a saturday morning.

FORT Fogey
    Yes yes yes yes.. I woke up at 4 this morning, thought I had school today, got up, realized that it was Saturday went back to bed and couldn't fall back asleep... GEEZ

TPBM has fallen asleep on their arm and when they woke up, couldn't feel it at all...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Yes yes yes yes.. I woke up at 4 this morning, thought I had school today, got up, realized that it was Saturday went back to bed and couldn't fall back asleep... GEEZ

TPBM has fallen asleep on their arm and when they woke up, couldn't feel it at all...
    so true. the worst is in school, your arm is numb and you are lying in a puddle of your own drool.

tpbm sat in the front row in school and never fell asleep, ever once.

+ Reply to Thread