+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

  1. #3441
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Yes, like an eskimo.

    TPBM does not have an empty head. (What size hat do you wear? XL or a #?)

  2. #3442
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Yes, like an eskimo.

    TPBM does not have an empty head. (What size hat do you wear? XL or a #?)
    7-7/8ths. last time it was measured. Hard to find the size....
    and thanks, that was sweet.

    TPBM likes to flatter a poor defenseless guy.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #3443
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    True, but I don't think you're either poor or defenseless. (I'd probably run to you for help, but that would be a very long run. )

    TPBM enjoys a "deep" or hard back massage.

  4. #3444
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    True, but I don't think you're either poor or defenseless. (I'd probably run to you for help, but that would be a very long run. )

    TPBM enjoys a "deep" or hard back massage.
    not really, but I *give* great back and body massages....

    TPBM enjoys the occasional pampering.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #3445
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Rarely, but yes. I'm coming over!!!

    TPBM does not eat a lot of fried foods.

  6. #3446
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Rarely, but yes. I'm coming over!!!

    TPBM does not eat a lot of fried foods.
    on rare occasions. I tend to enjoy healthy foods (oddly enough)

    TPBM likes a good massage.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #3447
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Yes, yes, yes!

    TPBM stocks up his/her pantry, etc during winter months.

  8. #3448
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Yes, yes, yes!

    TPBM stocks up his/her pantry, etc during winter months.
    sure.. the essentials. Lamp oil, wood, batteries. and ramen noodles...

    TPBM prefers to stock up for school.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #3449
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    True,

    I am saying goodnight to TPBM. I'm going to buy something at McDonald's now (they are opened until 12 midnight across from my school and as of last Friday, they got most of my money), go home, take off my sneakers, put on my jamies, and call it a night. (I now wish I requested the day off from work tomorrow).


    TPBM has a daily routine.

  10. #3450
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    True,

    I am saying goodnight to TPBM. I'm going to buy something at McDonald's now (they are opened until 12 midnight across from my school and as of last Friday, they got most of my money), go home, take off my sneakers, put on my jamies, and call it a night. (I now wish I requested the day off from work tomorrow).


    TPBM has a daily routine.
    I certainly do. you really want to know how boring my life is?

    TPBM likes to live for the moment.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.