+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

  1. #3431
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,897
    Thanks.

    TPBM finds N'Sync boring.

  2. #3432
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Thanks.

    TPBM finds N'Sync boring and/or "stinky."
    stinky? hmm. just that I've seen boy bands come and go... same manager, same deals, same relative obscurity after a few albums.

    and they justy look so gay. (and not in a good way).

    TPBM finds nothing to enjoy in T&A acts like britney.

  3. #3433
    eldee
    Guest
    Other than their Ts will be as low as their A when they are older, no.

    TPBM rents videos more often than going to the movies.

  4. #3434
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Other than their Ts will be as low as their A when they are older, no.

    TPBM rents videos more often than going to the movies.
    yes maam..... but I prefer DVD's to VHS.

    TPBM prefers sunshine to rain.

  5. #3435
    eldee
    Guest
    True

    TPBM should know that I did well on my photography midter today.

  6. #3436
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    True

    TPBM should know that I did well on my photography midter today.
    Congrats there, I know that means a lot to you.
    TPBM might have a career in photography.

  7. #3437
    eldee
    Guest
    I'm skeptical, but might still sounds good to me! Thanks!!!

    TPBM watches at least 3 reality shows.

  8. #3438
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I'm skeptical, but might still sounds good to me! Thanks!!!

    TPBM watches at least 3 reality shows.
    I'm not a avid watcher of any of them currently on. I will watch a few in passing.... for fun.

    TPBM watches at least one Reality Show religiously.

  9. #3439
    eldee
    Guest
    True, I started watching the Restaurant on Bravo. It's better than what I expected. (I never saw it on NBC. Go figure.)

    TPBM will wear a hat when it is cold.

  10. #3440
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    True, I started watching the Restaurant on Bravo. It's better than what I expected. (I never saw it on NBC. Go figure.)

    TPBM will wear a hat when it is cold.
    when i can find one that fits... I have a rather large and empty head.

    TPBM bundles up in the cold.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.