+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

  1. #2911
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Flown the coop
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,947
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Depends on whom it is on, and what I'm allowed to use to remove it.

    TPBM likes to drink.
    lol good answer... I like to drink coca cola, so I guess you are right

    TPBM likes to use smilies

  2. #2912
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    lol good answer... I like to drink coca cola, so I guess you are right

    TPBM likes to use smilies
    I use smilies less than most people on the games thread. usually I prefer to let my intent be more mercurial.

    TPBM likes clear intents.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #2913
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Flown the coop
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,947
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I use smilies less than most people on the games thread. usually I prefer to let my intent be more mercurial.

    TPBM likes clear intents.
    Correct,

    TPBM likes to use words like mercurial.

  4. #2914
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Correct,

    TPBM likes to use words like mercurial.
    its clear and consice. not as shallow as 'mysterious', or as dark as 'murky', nor as menacing as 'brooding'.

    TPBM understands about saying the right word at the right time.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #2915
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Flown the coop
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,947
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    its clear and consice. not as shallow as 'mysterious', or as dark as 'murky', nor as menacing as 'brooding'.

    TPBM understands about saying the right word at the right time.
    Sure, as long as I understand the right word....

    TPBM is most likely senrik

  6. #2916
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    No, I am haejin.

    TPBM is a Hagrid fan.

  7. #2917
    FORT Fogey Silverstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,776
    Oh yeah! Both the real Hagrid from Harry Potter and Hagrid in Survivor !

    TPBM likes the color pink

  8. #2918
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    No....ugliest color ever, along with orange.

    TPBM is a member of one of the many hate clubs over at Survivor Sucks.

  9. #2919
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Flown the coop
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,947
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    No....ugliest color ever, along with orange.

    TPBM is a member of one of the many hate clubs over at Survivor Sucks.
    Nope, don't even know what that is

    TPBM is either male or female.

  10. #2920
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,590
    Female
    TPBM has frequent headaches
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.