+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

  1. #1981
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,149
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I like tap dancing but dancing in a club, no thanks

    TPBM has a new car.
    well a year old, but close enough.

    TPBM likes gregory hines.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #1982
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    8,909
    False
    TPBM would rather have a grilled dinner than baked
    "Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." ~ Corrie Ten Boom

  3. #1983
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,149
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    TPBM would rather have a grilled dinner than baked
    True: TPBM has good taste in comments.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #1984
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    True: TPBM has good taste in comments.
    But of course! (or did you say condiments?)

    TPBM works hard for the money.

  5. #1985
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,149
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    But of course! (or did you say condiments?)

    TPBM works hard for the money.
    Either way.

    and yes.
    TPBM hardly works for the money.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #1986
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    65
    Posts
    1,310
    False. I don't get paid nearly enough for what I do and I only get paid every three months!!

    TPBM is known by family and friends as a 'tightwad'.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  7. #1987
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,149
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    False. I don't get paid nearly enough for what I do and I only get paid every three months!!

    TPBM is known by family and friends as a 'tightwad'.
    actually, no.
    TPBM likes 0-hi-0
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #1988
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    65
    Posts
    1,310
    Not really, but I'm use to it.

    TPBM wishes they lived at the beach.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  9. #1989
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    8,909
    YES...
    TPBM has been to Hawaii
    "Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." ~ Corrie Ten Boom

  10. #1990
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,149
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    YES...
    TPBM has been to Hawaii
    nop, but been to parts of asia.

    TPBM likes the idea of hawaii.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.