+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: GAME: The person below me...

FORT Fogey
    True. Here's one about how I first met my husband...

It was the Summer of 1998 (July first) and I was a freshman in college. One day, I was riding the train and fell asleep. Then I woke up at the end of the line and had missed my stop, so I got back on the train going back where I came from. This guy on the train was harassing me, and another guy told him to leave me alone. Then, he came and sat down next to me, so he could look at my CDs (We have similar taste in music - R&B and Rap). We got to talking and he asked for my phone number, but I don't give that out to strangers. Anyway, we got off at different stops and I did what I had to do. Then, later that night, I was getting back on the train and I ended up on the same car with him AGAIN (not too likely, since the train runs every five minutes and there are 8-10 cars on each train). Anyway, we got to talking and went to his brother's house and spent the whole night talking and the rest is history...

That was kind of long, sorry...

TPBM has a funny story to tell.
    Attached Images Attached Images

False
    TPBM has hot weather there like we do...90 degrees!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    True.

TPBM likes hot weather.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

True..but 80 is hot enough!
    TPBM is taking a vacation this summer
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Probably not. I think I'm waiting for the fall. Only day off: July 4th.

Anna - that was a lovely story about how you met your husband. Sounds like kismet. I mean, what are the odds of you both being on that same train again? Anyhow, I always wondered how such a cute, loving couple got together. Very cute (incidentally, I love r&B, love it love it love it, not as much a fan of rap, but r & b, oh yes)

TPBM has an enormous cd collection, filled with some favorites that they'll list a couple of
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    False.

TPBM reads a lot.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

True.

TPBM is going to list what they're makin' for dinner tonight.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    False, because I don't cook - Once Jermaine gets home, then I'll tell you what he's going to make.

TPBM has a story to share with us...

(What R&B artists do you like Shazzer - I'm a big fan of Al Green, Musiq Soulchild, Carl Thomas, Jaheim, Heather Headley, Glenn Lewis, Common, Stevie Wonder, Blackstreet, D'Angelo, Eric Benet, Donnie Hathaway, Ruff Endz, Donell Jones, Floetry, H-Town, Jesse Powell, Alexander O'Neill, Al B. Sure, Luther Vandross, Mario Winans, Next, R. Kelly, Profyle, etc.)

false, but I will tell you a quick story anyway about the DMV ...

My husband broke his leg and is on crutches. I went to the DMV with the paperwork to get a handicap parking pass. I thought it was just fine signed by the doctor and everything. After waiting for an hour and praying they would not close before I got to the window, they finally called my number. The "clerk's" first words:

I'm sorry, I can't accept this because the doctor did not check "temporary or permanent". I said no problem it is temporary. But the "clerk" wouldn't budge ....sorry you have to take this back to the doctor and have him check the block....

Now, I could understand this if I wanted a permanent pass, but I wanted temporary and there are only two choices. Stressed as I was, I was ready to cry! Finally, she relented and called the doctor who of course said temporary.

TPBM has had problems with the DMV too!

false..i dont think, if so i dont remember
    TPBM is cluttered
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread