+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you naughty or nice?

FORT Fogey

Are you naughty or nice?

Take the quiz at:

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/nice_or_naughty.jsp

You're On the Verge
    We won't call the Vice Squad quite yet, but you're just a few crazy nights away from officially becoming "naughty." You've broken your share of rules — maybe had a few flings, taken some serious risks, embellished the truth every now and again to save your skin — but you're still nice when it counts. If it's dangerous, cruel, or really illegal, chances are you haven't done it. Which is probably just as it should be. We all like to walk on the wild side now and then (it can be so much fun to be bad!), but it's important to strike a balance and keep your urges in check. You're doing pretty darn well so far — keep up the good work!

I have a halo They asked the wrong questions, I guess!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I'm pretty tame! I like that last statement it gave, it's just SO true!

Most people think you're as good as gold. We know better. Sure, you're generally a by-the-book, law-abiding model citizen, but every once in a while you like to break a rule or three. Skinny dipping? Done it. Had a drink too many now and then? Guilty as charged. But chances are that's pretty much the worst of it. We all have a few skeletons in our closet, but when it comes right down to it, you're a nice person. You wouldn't dream of making a serious play for your best friend's squeeze, and you always pay your traffic fines — speeding and parking tickets. It's a good balance. If everyone was like you, the world would be a happier place, so keep it up!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Damn, I'm 2 steps below Naughty, they tried to make feel good....but hey WTH, you only live once!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Fade to black
    I don't need to take a test to know the answer to this one.

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Two steps below nice

Is that a halo we see? You're as good as gold — a true saint. We'll expect to find your name at the top of Santa's "nice" list this year.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    You're better than bad, but not quite as good as it gets. Lying and cheating to get ahead isn't your style, but an occasional one-night stand isn't out of the question. Get the full scoop on your naughty-and-nice nature.

Well... okay then. lolz... I'm an seriously not ever going to have a one-night stand. That's just not my style a all! lolz...
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

I'm with greenflute on the "you're pretty tame" staple...

lol...

I guess that is pretty much me :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Oh but it says we like to skinny dip, Wyndemere. So it's not all innocent!
    Who shot who in the what now?

You're better than bad, but not quite as good as it gets. Lying and cheating to get ahead isn't your style, but an occasional one-night stand isn't out of the question.

Ok, I'm off to change my 'Been a naughty Girl' line
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast