+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you naughty or nice?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Bad but not terrible, you're definitely wild at heart. Fortunately, you don't act on all your impulses.

The stories I could tell you, son... :nono

Originally posted by Jewelsy
    Bad but not terrible, you're definitely wild at heart. Fortunately, you don't act on all your impulses.

The stories I could tell you, son... :nono
    lol i got the same thing
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

Bre don't like ugly......
    You're a Straight ArrowYou're all about sweetness, sunshine, and smiles. We've never met anyone nicer than you. In fact, we wouldn't be surprised to come across you sitting in a peaceful green meadow, surrounded by adorable baby animals eating out of your hand while your halo shines in the sun. Nah, we're just kidding. But you are an awfully good person. Sure, you may have dipped your toe in the naughty pool once or twice, but you generally stick to the shallow end, leaving the deep waters to the leather-and-nudie-magazine crowd. It's all well and good to follow the straight and narrow, but it's okay to walk on the wild side once in a while, too. Have a drink. Make a crank call. Go to strip club. Trust us — as long as no one gets hurt, it's fun to be bad!

I feel so...refreshed lol!
    Then again i haven't even hit 15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12