+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Best Quality?

FORT Fogey

What's Your Best Quality?

Take the quiz at:

http://www.emode.com/tests/qualities/index.jsp

Anna, your best quality shines through in how Intelligent you are!

The fact that you're a smart person who is more able to understand complex concepts than many other people are really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're an independent person who is usually able to handle things in a self-sufficient manner. You are great at expressing yourself and can be at your best when articulating your ideas or communicating with others, too.

In all, there are 15 qualities that help define you when you're at your best. Those are the traits potential employers, friends, and partners look for in you. What makes you unique is your particular distribution of those 15 qualities.

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare only 2 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.

Zoltan, your best quality shines through in how Creative you are!

The fact that you're an inventive and creative person who usually has an abundance of imagination and ideas really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're an independent person who is usually able to handle things in a self-sufficient manner. You are an honest person who values the truth and is sometimes willing to make sacrifices in order to uphold it, too.

In all, there are 15 qualities that help define you when you're at your best. Those are the traits potential employers, friends, and partners look for in you. What makes you unique is your particular distribution of those 15 qualities.

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare only 1 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.
    I rock!
    I don't have low self-esteem. I'm an egomaniac who just happens to be stupid and ugly.

Mine's confidence...The fact that you're generally a self-assured and confident person who has the strength to handle difficult situations really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a smart person who is more able to understand complex concepts than many other people are. You are a calm, relaxed person who tends to take life in stride, too.

FORT Fogey
    My husband took this quiz and he's creative, which is dead on:

Jermaine, your best quality shines through in how Creative you are

The fact that you're an inventive and creative person who usually has an abundance of imagination and ideas really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a caring and considerate person who is typically very loving, as well. You are a funny person who is likely known for your great sense of humor, too.

Mine says my best quality is that I haven't been convicted yet....

hmmm.. is this thing working? *bangs on side of monitor*
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Sheena, your best quality shines through in how Articulate you are

The fact that you're great at expressing myself and can be at my best when articulating my ideas or communicating with others really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're psychologically and emotionally stable and better able than most people to tolerate even the roughest situations. You are a reliable and dependable person whom others can usually count on, too.

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare only 10 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.

Here's me:

your best quality shines through in how Creative you are

The fact that you're an inventive and creative person who usually has an abundance of imagination and ideas really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a smart person who is more able to understand complex concepts than many other people are. You are a reliable and dependable person whom others can usually count on, too.

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare only 1 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Hey, after reading everyone else's, I just noticed that each character trait can have many definitions. I.e. my test results came out creative, but all the other descriptors of the other creatives here are all slightly different from each other. Kind of cool, no pat answers.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Molly, your best quality shines through in how Easygoing you are

The fact that you're a calm, relaxed person who tends to take life in stride really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're an honest person who values the truth and is sometimes willing to make sacrifices in order to uphold it. You are a caring and considerate person who is typically very loving, as well, too.

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare only 2 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.

Hmmm, easygoing eh? Cool.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Bobbi, your best quality shines through in how Honest you are

The fact that you're an honest person who values the truth and is sometimes willing to make sacrifices in order to uphold it really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a reliable and dependable person whom others can usually count on. You are a person with a strong will who is typically determined to follow through on difficult demands and meet important goals, too.

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast