+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's Your Best Quality?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Johnny, your best quality shines through in how Creative you are

The fact that you're an inventive and creative person who usually has an abundance of imagination and ideas really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a smart person who is more able to understand complex concepts than many other people are. You are a romantic and affectionate person who can radiate passion whether for certain ideas or for matters of love, too.

In all, there are 15 qualities that help define you when you're at your best. Those are the traits potential employers, friends, and partners look for in you. What makes you unique is your particular distribution of those 15 qualities.

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare only 1 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    hidayah, your best quality shines through in how Independent you are

The fact that you're an independent person who is usually able to handle things in a self-sufficient manner really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a smart person who is more able to understand complex concepts than many other people are. You are a reliable and dependable person whom others can usually count on, too.

Actually, I'm not that independent. Whoops.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

The fact that you're psychologically and emotionally stable and better able than most people to tolerate even the roughest situations really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're an independent person who is usually able to handle things in a self-sufficient manner. You are a person with a strong will who is typically determined to follow through on difficult demands and meet important goals, too.

In all, there are 15 qualities that help define you when you're at your best. Those are the traits potential employers, friends, and partners look for in you. What makes you unique is your particular distribution of those 15 qualities.

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare only 7 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

It said my best quality is how intelligent I am. I don't always feel that way!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Mine says my best quality is that I haven't been convicted yet....
    Bill, the month isn't over yet.

Originally posted by angelic_one2002

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare only 7 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.
    "So, Mrs. Doe, why should we hire you?" "Well, Mr. Jones, according to an emode test I took, I have a rare personality type that equips me to deal with stress far better than my fellow applicants."

Or, alternatively...

"Susie, I'm not sure we should date. I don't know if I see you in *that way*" "Bob, don't be silly. Of course you see me in that way. I'm the perfect person for you, as I share an exceptionally stable personality with only 7 out of 100000 people. Now take me to dinner!"

Oh god, I'm dying here.

Hey, I my particular combination of qualities is so rare that 2 out of 10,000 share this. I guess it's me and Anna.
    Who shot who in the what now?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Jewels, your best quality shines through in how Stable you are

The fact that you're psychologically and emotionally stable and better able than most people to tolerate even the roughest situations really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're an honest person who values the truth and is sometimes willing to make sacrifices in order to uphold it. You are great at expressing myself and can be at my best when articulating my ideas or communicating with others, too.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    So are they indirectly calling me unstable!?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12