+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What kind of kisser are you? Quiz

What kind of kisser are you? Quiz

Ok. I went 10 pages deep to see if this one was already set up, and I didn't see it. If it is I'm sure a mod will kindly merge it.

So what kind of kisser are you? http://www.emode.com/tests/kiss/

This is my result

Romantic Kisser

Whew, is it warm in here or is that just you? When it comes to kissing, you get your drive from the lure of romance. For you, it's more than a meeting of the lips. You appreciate kissing for the rush and for what it symbolizes. Long-stemmed roses, candlelight dinners, and weekend retreats to bed and breakfasts. Sound about your speed?

You're a kissing partner who can go beyond the sweet surrender of locking lips to discuss the meaning of relationships. To really express yourself, you're probably one who's concerned with setting the proper mood. You might light a fire or take your date to a beautiful lookout before cuddling and kissing. You probably like to make a lot of eye contact, gently hug and touch your date, and talk tenderly about your feelings.

While your intensions are pure, your intensity might sometimes be a little overwhelming. Don't forget that being playful can also be a sign of affection, and remember, sometimes a kiss is just a kiss.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Surprise, surprise greenflute:

Amanda, you're a Romantic Kisser

If we *were* separated at birth, then I'm jealous that you were the one to end up in Boston. You get to hear the accent every day, damnit! All I get is a bunch of guys who sound like the Superfans.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i was only kidding when i said i was going to spend the whole day taking emode tests??

i think 90% of us will probably fall into this category:

Quinn, you're a Romantic Kisser

Whew, is it warm in here or is that just you? When it comes to kissing, you get your drive from the lure of romance. For you, it's more than a meeting of the lips. You appreciate kissing for the rush and for what it symbolizes. Long-stemmed roses, candlelight dinners, and weekend retreats to bed and breakfasts. Sound about your speed? Read more about the way you kiss...

FORT Fogey
    I'm a Romantic Kisser as well!

Romantic Kisser

Whew, is it warm in here or is that just you? When it comes to kissing, you get your drive from the lure of romance. For you, it's more than a meeting of the lips. You appreciate kissing for the rush and for what it symbolizes. Long-stemmed roses, candlelight dinners, and weekend retreats to bed and breakfasts. Sound about your speed?

You're a kissing partner who can go beyond the sweet surrender of locking lips to discuss the meaning of relationships. To really express yourself, you're probably one who's concerned with setting the proper mood. You might light a fire or take your date to a beautiful lookout before cuddling and kissing. You probably like to make a lot of eye contact, gently hug and touch your date, and talk tenderly about your feelings.

While your intensions are pure, your intensity might sometimes be a little overwhelming. Don't forget that being playful can also be a sign of affection, and remember, sometimes a kiss is just a kiss.

There are about a billion emode tests, aren't there?

You should take the test to see what Survivor you are. That's one of the threads in here. It's a good one!

Bashful Kisser

Sure you might be on the shy side as far as kissing goes, but that's a quality more people than you might think really go for. When you were younger, was it hard for you to talk to new people especially when it came to someone you were interested in? Yeah, we thought so.

Lucky for you, many people, back then, and now, think that shyness is adorable and a huge turn on. After all, there's a comfort they get from the feeling that you don't lock lips with just anyone.

When it comes to kissing, you're probably a little hesitant to try new techniques. Heck, you might even prefer to stick with gentle pecks until your date finally decides to take it further.

While shyness is nice, just remember not to get so anxious you forget to have fun! Know your comfort level, but experiment a little even if that just means a public display of affection, or we dare you, a nice long kiss eyes open, lights on!

Passionate Kisser

That's right, you've got all the moves. There's something about your approach to kissing that's natural, smooth, and ultimately, very charming. You know that to lure your mate you need to play the part from knowing all the moves to looking pulled together whatever that means for you.

Some may call you a player, but we know that all the flash and show with which you attract your dates is a cover for what you're really after a terrific connection with someone who likes what you have to offer.

You're more confidant than some when it comes to matters of the mouth, which is why you may be used to delivering seriously smoldering smooches. Just remember that while you're gooooood when you rely on your standbys, a little spontaneity might be even better.

FORT Fogey
    Better warn all the boys! Eva's a player!!!

I am a Playful Kisser

Talk about freestyle! You've got originality points when it comes to kissing. You are probably the type of person who goes with the flow and plants your pecks accordingly as each situation dictates. And why shouldn't you? The only real important rule is for you to be yourself and to keep experimenting. If something feels good, you should keep doing it. And especially in lessons of l'amour, there's no reason to conform.

So pucker up and keep seizing your moments! But before you get all crazy experimenting, sticking your tongue in your partner's ear, or getting carried away with your little love bites, remember that a kiss is between two people. You don't want to turn them off while you're getting turned on. So if that happens, take a deep breath, slow down, and try a little tenderness.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    You should take the test to see what Survivor you are. That's one of the threads in here. It's a good one!
    i did that one as well a few days ago... it said i was most like Flo, er i mean Jenna, and i had to refrain from hanging myself...

another romantic kisser girl here
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast