+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What kind of kisser are you? Quiz

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I'm always entertained by what you write bloon!

And that balloon with the dogs is just adorable, like all your creations!
    Thanks, Anna!
    But I can't take all the credit for the entertainment value of my posts. Hazy helps make many of them entertaining. He practically invites abuse, and it would simply be impolite to turn down the invitation!

(Now Hazy... you know we love you.)

Oh, and the other 'creations' Anna's referring to are on the 'What do you look like?' thread if anyone's interested.

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Fade to black
    Originally posted by bloonman
    Hazy helps make many of them entertaining. He practically invites abuse, and it would simply be impolite to turn down the invitation!
    It's quite intentional I assure you.

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

senrik, you're a Bashful Kisser
    Sure you might be on the shy side as far as kissing goes, but that's a quality more people than you might think really go for. When you were younger, was it hard for you to talk to new people especially when it came to someone you were interested in? Yeah, we thought so.

Lucky for you, many people, back then, and now, think that shyness is adorable and a huge turn on. After all, there's a comfort they get from the feeling that you don't lock lips with just anyone.

When it comes to kissing, you're probably a little hesitant to try new techniques. Heck, you might even prefer to stick with gentle pecks until your date finally decides to take it further.

While shyness is nice, just remember not to get so anxious you forget to have fun! Know your comfort level, but experiment a little even if that just means a public display of affection, or we dare you, a nice long kiss eyes open, lights on!
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I'm a "Bashful" kisser. What???

I'm evidently a "playful kisser".
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I'm afraid to take this one
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Playful Kisser

Talk about freestyle! You've got originality points when it comes to kissing. You are probably the type of person who goes with the flow and plants your pecks accordingly as each situation dictates. And why shouldn't you? The only real important rule is for you to be yourself and to keep experimenting. If something feels good, you should keep doing it. And especially in lessons of l'amour, there's no reason to conform.

So pucker up and keep seizing your moments! But before you get all crazy experimenting, sticking your tongue in your partner's ear, or getting carried away with your little love bites, remember that a kiss is between two people. You don't want to turn them off while you're getting turned on. So if that happens, take a deep breath, slow down, and try a little tenderness.

I guess so.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Passionate Kisser

That's right, you've got all the moves. There's something about your approach to kissing that's natural, smooth, and ultimately, very charming. You know that to lure your mate you need to play the part from knowing all the moves to looking pulled together whatever that means for you.

Some may call you a player, but we know that all the flash and show with which you attract your dates is a cover for what you're really after a terrific connection with someone who likes what you have to offer.

You're more confidant than some when it comes to matters of the mouth, which is why you may be used to delivering seriously smoldering smooches. Just remember that while you're gooooood when you rely on your standbys, a little spontaneity might be even better.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Romantic kisser
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Passionate kisser.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast