+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What kind of kisser are you? Quiz

Originally posted by evalaruefan
    Passionate Kisser

That's right, you've got all the moves. There's something about your approach to kissing that's natural, smooth, and ultimately, very charming. You know that to lure your mate you need to play the part from knowing all the moves to looking pulled together whatever that means for you.

Some may call you a player, but we know that all the flash and show with which you attract your dates is a cover for what you're really after a terrific connection with someone who likes what you have to offer.

You're more confidant than some when it comes to matters of the mouth, which is why you may be used to delivering seriously smoldering smooches. Just remember that while you're gooooood when you rely on your standbys, a little spontaneity might be even better.
    I'm the same as evalaruefan
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'm a "Bashful" kisser. What???

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Better warn all the boys! Eva's a player!!!
    ROFLMAO You're funny Anna

Nah!!! That part is false, I'm married with a 17 month old and a baby due in 3 1/2 weeks!!!!

Originally posted by spegs
    I'm the same as evalaruefan
    Finally,another passionate kisser on the board!

FORT Fogey
    Eva, who is your aviatar of? I swear he looks just like that guy from Sabrina the Witch.

Romantic Kisser.......You probably like to make a lot of eye contact, gently hug and touch your date, and talk tenderly about your feelings.

While your intensions are pure, your intensity might sometimes be a little overwhelming. Don't forget that being playful can also be a sign of affection, and remember, sometimes a kiss is just a kiss.....

Just a bit of it, but oh yeah that's me for sure.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Cristina, you're a Playful Kisser

Talk about freestyle! You've got originality points when it comes to kissing. You are probably the type of person who goes with the flow and plants your pecks accordingly as each situation dictates. And why shouldn't you? The only real important rule is for you to be yourself and to keep experimenting. If something feels good, you should keep doing it. And especially in lessons of l'amour, there's no reason to conform.

I wouldn't really know about all this. I mean, I've never really kissed myself before, if you know what I mean! lolz...
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Eva, who is your aviatar of? I swear he looks just like that guy from Sabrina the Witch.
    Anna, it's of my fave hockey player Claude Lemieux!

Passionate kisser. Did I even need this quiz? I was hoping there would be some sort of option like...

Alien kisser
    You'd probably like to extend your proboscis and suck out your partner's brains. While your intention is to spawn your young in a vat of green slime, it's best not to slime your partner while doing so. Don't get so dreamy-eyed that you forget your flux capacitor! You have all the moves, but your mate may not bend that way. Try slowing down a bit, and easy with that probe. Remember the key is to osculate the mucous membrane, not apply an increasingly powerful suctioning force.

Shayla, that's awesome They definitly need that catagory!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast