+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Celebrity Matchmaker

Dylan McDermott (not bad! )

Order in the court! Yeah, we mean you. We know it's exciting that Practice hottie Dylan McDermott is your celebrity match, but for heaven's sake, calm down. After all, the TV lawyer may be tall, dark, handsome, smart, suave... Actually, on second thought, woo hoo! Celebrate all you want; this brainy babe (and ex-fiancé of Julia Roberts) is exactly the right kind of guy for you — you love men who sweep you off your feet with their words, not just their biceps. We can just picture the two of you on a date: candlelight, a vintage wine, a deep discussion about literature or foreign film. Definitely swoon-worthy. He may be married (and a daddy!) in real life, but in the TV show in your head, we the jury find that this bright East Coast hunk is all yours.

senrik, your match is Cameron Diaz!
    There's just something about Cameron Diaz, isn't there? You sure think so, which is why this Charlie's Angel is your celebrity dream girl. The easy-going California native is prettier than any girl next door and still twice as nice. Her unpretentious, up-for-anything attitude has appealed to you ever since she chewed up the scenery with Jim Carrey in The Mask. She may be a former international supermodel, but you can just tell she'd be up for a beer and a burger — and she might even watch the game with you, too. What more could a guy want? Since you've always been a sucker for the spontaneous, easy-going "guy's girl," Cameron's fresh-faced looks, winning smile, and non-stop legs will make you feel like you've finally found "the one."
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

A woman of substance WildThymeWoman's Avatar

Dylan baby

Dylan McDermott....oh yeah - I love an Irishman
    Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by ixcrisxi
    Cristina, your match is Sting!

Every breath he takes, every move he makes — you love watching Sting, your celebrity match. The sexy English crooner is all man, from his wolfish smile to his oh-so-muscled chest. And talk about talented! Not only is he a hugely successful singer, but he can act, too (our favorite role? Billy Idol in that old Saturday Night Live skit).

OMG.... I love Sting ...... I would marry him in a flash !!!

Shame he doesnt know Im alive ...............
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    The quiz is a fluke.

Dylan McDermott? I don't think so.

Tall, dark and handsome, sure. But I like my men spicy. He's a little too bland for me.

I got Britney Spears lol!!! Sorry she's too much of a skank for me lol! She is pretty hot though.

Sting. I wouldn't mind a brit.
    Draco Dormien Nuquam Titillandus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12