Thread: What zodiac sign should you be?

FORT Fogey

What zodiac sign should you be?

Take this quiz at:

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/astrology_makeover.jsp

I'm a Gemini, but according to this quiz, I should be a Virgo:

A Virgo!
    It's sooo you!

The planets are very complex. Maybe your astrologer will disagree, and maybe a few tendencies will vary, but overall you're a VIRGO. You've got that reserved and modest demeanor, just like the astrological symbol of Virgo, the virgin. You are not, however, one to sit passively as the world passes you by. Quite the contrary. Your mind is extremely analytical. You want an answer for every question you pose, and you immediately raise a new question for every answer you're given. Such perfectionism and inquisitiveness clearly invite stress and worry into your life. But your practical and organized lifestyle lets you to keep these feelings under control. You are the most conscientious and analytical sign in the zodiac.

Some famous Virgos:

Sophia Loren
    Leo Tolstoy
    D.H. Lawrence
    Jesse James
    Ingrid Bergman

I came out as Libra and... I am a Libra! Woo hoo!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

A Cancer!

The planets are very complex. Maybe your astrologer will disagree, and maybe a few tendencies will vary, but overall you're a CANCER. Just like a crab - the symbol of Cancer - you've got that hard outer shell that masks a soft and vulnerable interior. Safety counts for you, so at the first sign of a threatening situation, you'll often retreat into your comfort zone. As a water sign, a Cancer is extremely intuitive and sensitive. In fact, some believe that people born under this sign have psychic powers. You are fragile and crave love and security. However, as a Cancer, you remain a little enigmatic. Mysterious and moody, complex and unpredictable -- that's what some people call you. But even if you're hard to understand, you crave emotional content and happen to be the most loyal sign in the zodiac.

I'm actually a libra.

A Scorpio!

The planets are very complex. Maybe your astrologer will disagree, and maybe a few tendencies will vary, but overall you're a SCORPIO. You're just like a water sign, which comes out in the way you're so in tune with your emotions and your intuitions. Your symbol is a scorpion, which represents your secretive nature and your ability to emit a powerful poison when vengeful. A bundle of contradictions, you have the ability to demonstrate both the best and worst qualities that characterize human nature. Generally, you are intense and passionate, yet stubborn and competitive. You use your intuition fearlessly, and you have a tendency to explore the nature of existence through the study of philosophy and religion. Although it is difficult for you to trust others, whenever you finally do, the result is deep and powerful. On the downside, however, you must work hard to suppress your jealousy. Your dedication, drive, and persistence will guarantee you success, and you are known and respected for your imagination and idealism.

I'm actually a Virgo.

(I'm not really vengeful or jealous! Don't be afraid! I won't bite. Well, can't guarantee that last one...)

Hey, shalya it said I was a virgo, but in real life I'm a scorpio.
    Who shot who in the what now?

It said I was a Taurus, but I'm a Libra. There seem to be alot of Libra's on this board! Yeah!! My husband is a Taurus.

The planets have spoken! We now pronounce you a Taurus.

Cool, except for the fact that I am a Pisces
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

They say I'm a cancer--but I'm a capricorn. Have they gotten anyone right yet?

They need one more question--and what is your birthdate?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

greenflute, that's craaazy. We should go back in time and switch. i looove scorpios. Perhaps that's the reason for seeming like one. Self-report is so inaccurate. And emode obviously hasn't hired certified astrologers. For a certified astrologer, check out your horoscope here.

greenflute, your horoscope is: "Scorpio: (Oct. 24óNov. 21)
    You'll be getting phone calls for a year after your appearance on E!'s Wild On Scorpio."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast