+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What zodiac sign should you be?

Shayla! I love the Onion!

I actually like being a scorpio. I was hoping that's what they would say I was. But alas no.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I was hoping they'd say I was a scorpio, too, but alas I'm actually a hyper-analytical chaste and modest virgo... heheh.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    The planets have spoken! We now pronounce you an Aquarius. Time to read your new horoscope, change that tattoo, and rethink your place in the zodiac.

I'm actually a Scorpio. But oh well...
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

An Aries!
    It's sooo you!

The planets are very complex. Maybe your astrologer will disagree, and maybe a few tendencies will vary, but overall you're an ARIES. You've got a feisty and energetic style coupled with an optimistic outlook. That Aries assertiveness shines through in your independent ways. It's what guarantees you success no matter what you decide to pursue. The only problem is how little time you give yourself to meet your goals. Patience is definitely not an Aries virtue. On the other hand, your open heart and creative mind give you a deep self-confidence. And let's not forget your very sexual and impulsive side. Hidden or not -- it's definitely there. Your fire sign also gives you the ability to ignite the passion of others. Your symbol is a ram, and you're known and respected for your courage.

Some famous Aries are:

Maya Angelou
    Robert Frost
    Hugh Hefner
    Elton John
    Vincent van Gogh

I guess that description fits me, although I am really a Taurus...
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Fogey
    I'm a Gemini, but I'm sure it's hard for them to peg me, because being a Gemini I have split personalities (I really am a moody person), so it depends if I'm in my stay home and read mood or my goofy go out with my friends mood when I'm taking the quiz...

A Libra!
    It's sooo you!

The planets are very complex. Maybe your astrologer will disagree, and maybe a few tendencies will vary, but, overall, you're a LIBRA. You are one polished and elegant individual! And as a Libra, you require romance in your life. You prize beauty in others, and the stars predict that you are quite a piece of eye-candy yourself. But beware: If an emphasis on physical appearance is taken too far, you'll be viewed as judgmental and somewhat superficial. A passion for balance and order makes your symbol a set of scales. You crave harmony and are extremely diplomatic. As an air sign, you are a great communicator and are, therefore, quite relationship-savvy. Although you have an easygoing and optimistic personality, you can be narcissistic at times. Libras are all about sophistication and are revered for their unmatched charm.

Some famous Libras:

Catherine Deneuve
    T.S. Elliot
    Mohandas K. Gandhi
    John Lennon
    Barbara Walters

and to think i'm really an aquarius.... but whatever
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    An Aquarius!
    It's sooo you!

The planets are very complex. Maybe your astrologer will disagree, and maybe a few tendencies will vary, but overall you're an AQUARIUS. As an air sign, you're a great communicator and an independent thinker. Besides which, you've got an incredibly popular side -- people can't resist that inviting personality and your altruistic ways. You are ambitious and creative, but you also have a tendency to be inflexible when it comes to your views. Although you may be a great and giving friend, you tend to shy away from romantic relationships. Your sign -- the water-bearer -- indicates that you give off a special energy that others receive as a gift. You are definitely a people person, and you want everyone to be happy. You also have an analytical edge that comes out in your progressive thinking. In addition to all of these redeeming qualities, you are most commonly known for being the friendliest sign in the zodiac.

Famous Aquarians:

Mikhail Baryshnikov
    Charles Darwin
    Christian Dior
    Paul Newman
    Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I'm a Capricorn in reality.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Skin Child
    An Aquarius!
    It's sooo you!

The planets are very complex. Maybe your astrologer will disagree, and maybe a few tendencies will vary, but overall you're an AQUARIUS. As an air sign, you're a great communicator and an independent thinker. Besides which, you've got an incredibly popular side -- people can't resist that inviting personality and your altruistic ways. You are ambitious and creative, but you also have a tendency to be inflexible when it comes to your views. Although you may be a great and giving friend, you tend to shy away from romantic relationships. Your sign -- the water-bearer -- indicates that you give off a special energy that others receive as a gift. You are definitely a people person, and you want everyone to be happy. You also have an analytical edge that comes out in your progressive thinking. In addition to all of these redeeming qualities, you are most commonly known for being the friendliest sign in the zodiac.

Famous Aquarians:

Mikhail Baryshnikov
    Charles Darwin
    Christian Dior
    Paul Newman
    Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I'm a Capricorn in reality.
    Thats OK, I'm really an Aquarius.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Virgo. Thru and thru. I could go into each minute detail, explaining every nuance, with perfect spelling and grammar, and expect everyone to understand and be able to recite all of it perfectly.

But I won't. Must - resist - instincts . . .

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Says Im a Scorpio
    In reality Im a Libra

But in all fairness Im a twin and we were born 3weeks early so if we had gone to term we would have been Scorpios.
    I do find myself having traits of both signs
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast