+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quiz: Which Reality Show's Right for You?

FORT Fogey

Quiz: Which Reality Show's Right for You?

Take the Quiz at:

http://www.emode.com/tests/realityshow/

My show is Fear Factor:

Fear Factor

"What a wuss, I could totally do that." Of course you could, that's why your reality show is Fear Factor.

You're the fearless type always the one jumping off the highest rock, riding the biggest wave, taking the biggest dare. You are fiercely competitive, most likely to turn a nice dinner into an eating contest. Sure it scares your friends when you play chicken on a two-lane highway, but it's good training for your reality show debut.

Heights, depths, leeches, and goat udder nothing shakes you. Especially when the prize is fifty-grand. There's something thrilling about proving yourself to others because deep down you are only proving it to yourself. You can't stand to live with fear, that's why you plan to blow away the competition. Failure is not an option.

I got Road Rules
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

FORT Fogey
    You know, I think I took this quiz a while back and got Survivor. I wonder what changed...

Real World

You're a bit old-fashioned with a hankering for the classics. That's why your reality show is the Real World, the show that started it all. Whether it's the sweet pad or the hot roommates, there's just something about shacking up with six strangers that has always piqued your voyeuristic interests, and now you get to be on the other side of the TV screen.

Most likely, you're a bit of an exhibitionist always the one mugging for the camera. Just wait until you get in the confession room even better, wait until you get one of your cute roommates in the confession room. Pool, hot tub, coed showers? Three great reasons to spread rumors and create drama in a house filled with sex, lies, and plenty of videotape. The last thing you'd want is to be remembered as "the boring season."

+ Reply to Thread