+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quiz: Which Shoe Fits You?

FORT Fogey

Quiz: Which Shoe Fits You?

Take the quiz at:

http://www.emode.com/tests/shoe/

I'm City Sneakers:

City Sneaker

Whether browsing for bargains at weekend flea markets or kicking back in the park in your ripped jeans, it looks like you're kinda like a classic City Sneaker. When you're out and about with the Weekend section tucked into your back pocket, you can slip in and out of crowds—not screaming for attention, but not completely unnoticed either. And even if you don't eat those hotdogs from the street-corner vendor, you sometimes consider it if it will save you time. You adapt well to change once you get over the initial hurdles. Yet you also know what you like and go back to it time and time again. Still, variety is important to you, too. After all, it is the spice of life.

Comfort Clog

Pass that cup of Chai and hand over a thick ol' cafe brownie. You're as laid back as a Comfort Clog. Whether shuffling around the house looking for home improvement projects or hooking up with friends for spur of the moment plans, you're pretty easygoing. Because you're so receptive to last-second engagements, people tend to keep you on their A-lists—even when you haven't seen them in a while. Sometimes you might prefer to keep your social options open—no need to commit too early. But that's not to say you lean toward indecision (except when you're confronted with a large menu at your favorite restaurant). All in all, you're happy to approach life with a firm step. You just don't want life to be too firm with you.

Warm Fuzzy Slipper

Start squeezing the fresh OJ and fetch the paper from the porch. You're as cozy as a Warm Fuzzy Slipper. That's right. Given the choice, you'd take hanging at home with a friend over hitting a rave party any night. But that doesn't mean you're complacent. It's just that you might have gotten the crazy partier out of your system and are more content to be home, shopping from catalogs and being comfortable with who you are. Homespun gatherings are more your style—unless, of course, the annual art fair lures you out to mingle with friends in the neighborhood.

((I'd say that fits surprisingly well!!! )
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I'm Flip Flops! Hahaha! Just in time for summer!

Easygoing Flip-flop

Ahh, whether reclining poolside with a frosty iced tea or making the Sunday rounds at the neighborhood brunch spot, you're one of the lucky ones. You're like an Easygoing Flip-Flop. You exude a sense of comfort, style, and calm that rubs off on those around you. Sure, you do a good job at work, but when it's time to play, you play (or unwind) hard. People look to you to add color at any social gathering. In short, you mix well with others and don't mind taking it slow to get to the heart of matters. Racing ahead is for other people.
    Who shot who in the what now?

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quinn, today you should slip into a pair of Crazy Crosstrainers!

The snap of a twig, the swish of tall grass, the crunch of loose gravel during a pickup game of b-ball. Those are the calls of the wild that lure you from your easy chair and make you most like a Crazy Crosstrainer. Whether gearing up for an urban walk, a trail run, or a hike with the dog you wish you had, getting out of the house is at the top of your list. Read more about the shoes that match your mood...

i'd say pretty accurate...
    are there enough tests to get me thru 5 more hours of my work day??

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I'm "practical pump". Actually I like to go barefoot. I hate shoes!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by breathless4975
    I'm "practical pump". Actually I like to go barefoot. I hate shoes!
    The first time I saw that, I swear I thought it said "practical pimp"

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread