Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quiz: Which Survivor Are You?

FORT Fogey

Quiz: Which Survivor Are You?

Take the Quiz at:

http://www.emode.com/tests/survivor/

I'm Linda Spencer!

Linda Spencer

You beat cancer, you've conquered one of the toughest peaks in the U.S., you're a self-made woman. "Survivor" should be a cinch. From flash floods to high winds to an empty stomach, the tougher the elements, the tougher you get. Heck, you've already done time in remote African villages.

You might be the Vegas odds-on favorite to take the mil, but your take-charge attitude might get your butt kicked off. Best let your wilderness skills and ultra-running endurance speak for itself. Your luxury item is aromatherapy—luxury indeed. You may earn yourself the invaluable position of tribe medic only to have your precious oils wasted on a bad case of B.O.

The Big Question: Do you realize that in this game, the strong, silent types get much farther than the strong types?

FORT Fogey
    Take this quiz and see what other options there are. This is an entertaining one!

Ethan Zohn

You're the supercool guy, the New England hippie-prepster, so cute and cuddly there's no doubt you will be the hot topic of all the "Survivor" chat rooms. As a pro soccer player/inventor, you've got the brains and brawn to go far in this game. But you are the token vegetarian, which could get interesting late in the game when your tribe kills a wild pig, and you're stuck eating tree bark.

You're a man of many skills—a generalist, some might say. While this could help you adapt to the harsh environment, the soccer coach and freelancer in you may find it hard to deal with the harsher group dynamics. A hacky sack is your luxury item, good for passing the time during the first half of the game. When food gets scarce don't be surprised if someone hasn't gutted it for a nice side of beans.

The Big Question: Will other alpha males see you as a threat?

FORT Fogey
    My husband took this quiz and he's Ethan as well. I actually think it's pretty accurate:

Ethan Zohn

You're the supercool guy, the New England hippie-prepster, so cute and cuddly there's no doubt you will be the hot topic of all the "Survivor" chat rooms. As a pro soccer player/inventor, you've got the brains and brawn to go far in this game. But you are the token vegetarian, which could get interesting late in the game when your tribe kills a wild pig, and you're stuck eating tree bark.

You're a man of many skills—a generalist, some might say. While this could help you adapt to the harsh environment, the soccer coach and freelancer in you may find it hard to deal with the harsher group dynamics. A hacky sack is your luxury item, good for passing the time during the first half of the game. When food gets scarce don't be surprised if someone hasn't gutted it for a nice side of beans.

The Big Question: Will other alpha males see you as a threat?

FORT Fogey
    Does anyone know how you can figure out what all the possible results of these quizzes are?

FORT Newbie
    Lex van den Berghe!

You're the alternative, rock 'n' roll guy, and you've got the tattoos to prove it. Back home in California you are a cutting-edge marketing guru, always ahead of the curve in terms of what's cool. "Survivor" is your big chance to show the world your kooky, original style.

As an avid surfer, there's little doubt that you're in good shape, but building shelters and hunting for food on an empty stomach is a little different than grabbing an early morning session in Santa Cruz.

You are a world traveler, however, and the shock of being so far from home won't affect you nearly as much. It's a good thing that you brought along your son's baby Hi-Tops, because the hardest part for you might be living so far from your family. (And if your team ever gets hungry enough to eat a shoe, it's nice to know that you brought a yummy appetizer.)

The Big Question: Will the anti-establishment attitude give you the independence needed to go unnoticed, or will it go against the grain of the Boran Tribe?

(At least it's not one of those damn Samburu Mallrats!)
    Even teenagers break the rules. It's the nature of the young to question authority.

FORT Fogey
    Your screen name and your Survivor personality really match!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Jewels, you're like Diane Ogden!

You are the earth mother, the most likely to be overlooked as a definite contender. It's not because you have some grand strategy worked out, but you are a people person. You come off as honest and attitude free; what you see is what you get.

I can't remember who Diane was??? Earth mother, eh?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    Who the heck was Diane!?! I saw every season except the first one and I haven't the faintest idea who that was... I guess she must have been on the first season...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Well, I guess I need to do a little research because I'm curious too!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast