+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is your star double?

FORT Fogey

Who is your star double?

Take this test at:

http://www.emode.com/tests/stardouble/

My movie star double is Cate Blanchett (whoever that is). Kind of sounds like me, though:

Cate Blanchett

An intellectual like you needs to be played by someone who understands how to be deep without being boring, someone who can grasp complicated subjects and make them seem clear cut, someone like Cate Blanchett. Whether bringing to life Elizabethan stories or playing an undercover WWII courier in Charlotte Gray, Cate has shown the world that being smart can be sexy.

Were you sometimes the kid in class who realized when the teacher made a mistake even if you didn't always point it out? Now that you're grown up, it wouldn't surprise us if you still liked the challenge of banter or enjoyed staying up late talking about the latest in political, social, or celebrity circles. Your glamour comes from your head first and radiates out through your looks. Cate's a natural to star as you because she, like you, has a good head on her shoulders. And she isn't afraid to use it.

Jennifer Lopez

A magnetic maven like you needs to be played by someone who knows how to get an audience's attention and keep it. That's why Jennifer Lopez would be a great leading lady in the movie of your life. You've got a certain star quality that makes people applaud whatever you decide to put your energy into. Regardless of whether you match J Lo's glamorous look, her mega-diva glow will help translate your stunning charisma to the silver screen.

Um....ok, whatever. Had to have answered something wrong.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I got Cate Blanchett as well Which is really cool, I love her

Good pick... hehe
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Hey, I got Cate Blanchett too! She played Galadriel (the elf queen) in Lord of the Rings if you've seen it.
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

Apparently, Cate Blanchett is everyone. Boooooring!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

ummm. at least it's not J-Lo I would have broken my comper if it was her.

nancy, your movie star double is Cameron Diaz

A joker like you needs to be played by someone charming, someone who isn't afraid to get a little silly but someone who always knows the difference between being outrageous and being obnoxious. That's why Cameron Diaz would be perfect for the part. With her dazzling smile, addictive laugh, and great comedic timing, people would immediately identify with the lighthearted fun you bring to this world. Like Cameron, you love laughing and making other people laugh, too.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

My answer was J-Lo but I like her so I don't mind!

Hey I'm a new one!

Drew Barrymore

A free spirit like you needs to be played by someone who knows what it's like to carve out her own niche. That's why Drew Barrymore would be great for the part. Whether she's starring in unique films like Riding in Cars With Boys and Ever After, or heading out into town with daring dates, Drew refuses to conform to Hollywood's mold for leading ladies. Like Drew, you have a unique outlook and passion that shines through everything you do. And if you're truly like Drew, you're not afraid to show everyone who you are.

Back in high school, were you the one listening to bands that others hadn't discovered yet, or branching out with political or fashion statements of your own? How about raising quirky questions that stumped your teachers? But now that you've grown up some, people are starting to value your individuality and your creative way of looking at the world. Or at least, they will soon. So who better to play you in the role of your life than Drew? Doesn't it seem she was made for the part?
    Who shot who in the what now?

Amanda, your movie star double is Drew Barrymore

A free spirit like you needs to be played by someone who knows what it's like to carve out her own niche. That's why Drew Barrymore would be great for the part. Whether she's starring in unique films like Riding in Cars With Boys and Ever After, or heading out into town with daring dates, Drew refuses to conform to Hollywood's mold for leading ladies. Like Drew, you have a unique outlook and passion that shines through everything you do. And if you're truly like Drew, you're not afraid to show everyone who you are.

This just made me so happy. I love Drew Barrymore! Yay!

Edit: greenflute, I'm starting to think that you and I were separated at birth

Yeah, ajg! I knew you and I were on the same wavelength!
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast